-
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in @Daeus‘ general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
*grins widely in Daeus general direction* No problemo.
@Brandon-miller So it comes to this. *shakes head solemnly* Well, Bard the Bowman, what are you willing to sacrifice to get to me?
This is me:
“My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton @brandon-miller You forget one thing! There are dragons here (didn’t you read the signs? ) and we are not afraid to defend our lands. @kate-flournoy Rise with me!
… Oh, wait… @rolena-hatfield and @daeus already had it covered? Ah, well, whenever you guys (evil writing team) take over, just give me a call and I’ll destroy your…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Awww man @brandon-miller, it looks like our plans have been compromised. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspirational Songs and Music Videos in the forum Music 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I love all of the How to Train Your Dragon soundtracks. I think my favorite is Forbidden Friendship and Test Drive and The Vikings Have Their Tea and This Is Berk…and all of them. Ah, John Powell’s Dragon Songs are all awesome.
-
Greta replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r
Welcome to the forum! So glad to have another person from the Writing Team on here! 😀 You’re right; we’re all crazy book nerds here. 😉
Speaking of books, what are your favorites? Also, where do you live? And what is your…favorite kind of ice cream? Sorry, I’m just coming up with random questions. 😉 They’re all important…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller Why did you have to spoil our secret plans? Now we are gonna need a new codename. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@sierra-r Hello, my fellow writing team friend! I’m glad to see you here. Seriously, if you need encouragement, something to laugh at, (there’s always something 🙂 ) and some incredible writing feedback, you’ve come to the right place, but I assume you already knew that 😉 Anyway, I’m glad to see the entire writing team represented on the forum…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Hello, and welcome, @Sierra-R!!!! It’s fantabulous to meet you! (And you are right: we are all crazy book nerds!) 🙂 🙂
Since I haven’t gotten a chance to comment on your recent article, I wanted to say you have some really amazing and wise advice in it. So, thanks for that.
Anyway, hope you have fun with KP, and welcome once again! (By the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Okay. I was going to close the computer anyways, so I guess that works out. 😀
I got through another page or two. Thanks for writing/editing with me! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alrighty! @winter-rose
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya @overcomer Yes! Vidangel!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @overcomer I have editing to do, so I’ll join ya if you’re still there.
-
Greta replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
Thanks for tagging me, but I’m sick, and my brain kind of feels like mush right now. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose
I edited about 5 pages to my story. Thanks! -
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
URGENT: I believe many of the writers on here enjoy listening to the music of the Piano Guys. One of them, Jon Schmidt, is in desperate need of our prayers right now. On Wednesday, Oct. 19, it was discovered his 21 year old daughter, Annie, had not been seen since the previous Sunday. Search and rescue teams found her car parked at a trail head in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @bluejay I have editing to do, so I’ll join you if you’re still there.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve finished the letter and it was 699 words long. 🙂 And since I have no story idea in my head, I’m going to stop now. Let me know how you go. 🙂 Please.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’ve got a letter to write, so I’ll join you for a bit. 🙂
- Load More

@corissa-maiden-of-praise Thank you for letting us know! I’m praying.