-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @overcomer Yeah, I’ve got to eat as wall. I’ll probably be back for story planning. I edited 6 pages. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer Yeppy, I’ll be here. Maybe not for 2 hr. but I’ll be here for a little while nonetheless.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella That’s alright! IPads can be very nitpicky sometimes, can’t they?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Dares! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK Write about a dog who only eats lemon chicken and only drinks sweet tea.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Hrmm. Well, there is @kate-flournoy‘s idea, but here’s a list of random things.
1. A character from his alphabet. (or if you invented a language for the orcs or whatever they are, it could be a symbol from that standing for something related to the villain)
2. snake or some other dangerous thing (like teeth)
3. jewel of some…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Are you still there?
-
Greta replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy @christi-eaton @kate-flournoy
I deserve to be a part of this conversation! *outrage* Les Mis is my favorite thing since…since…Ice cream! 😉
*runs away singing Les Mis songs* *cries in corner because I wasn’t invited to be part of this conversation* 😛
@christi-eaton
That is SO cool that you are Cosette! Oh my goodness. *turns…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@christi-eaton
Are you a senior then? I’m a junior, and it’s scary that I’ll be applying to colleges next summer. O_O I can’t believe it! Congratulations on being accepted! That’s awesome. 🙂
@dragon-snapper
Where are you looking at going right now? And what year are you in High School? Just wondering because I’m in the same boat… 😉
Right…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper
I’m late responding but CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING YOUR NOVEL! I’m still working on that bit. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Have you read…? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@his-instrument
I haven’t read Les Mis, but I love, love, LOVE the play! I really need to read it. Have you watched the play? The music is incredible! -
Greta posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h I love your new profile picture! So pretty!
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h I won’t be here later, so I won’t be able to write with you if you are. Sorry, try again tomorrow night. 🙂
-
@bluejay Oh, I’m so glad. Last night, I fell asleep before I could get on KP, so if you had been able to write, I would have missed you. 🙂
-
Sorry @sarah-h I won’t be here tonight either. My brother is borrowing my laptop so I’ll have to wait. 😉
-
@bluejay Don’t be sorry! I was volunteering for the Saturday night thing at church tonight, and I’m too worn out to write. 🙂
-
P.S. You changed your profile picture! I like it.
-
@bluejay How ’bout tonight? I’m kinda tired, so I won’t write unless you’re up for it. 🙂
-
Never mind. I can’t keep my eyes open any longer. 🙂 Good night!
-
Thank you. I’m glad you like it. (So do I)
And I’m sorry I missed you, but I couldn’t write either, so it turned out alright. We had visitor over for tea.
@sarah-h -
@sarah-h *may your notifications work* Are you writing tonight??? I am. 🙂
-
-
-
-
@bluejay Yay! We did it! 🙂 Sure, I can write tonight. I’m going to try to finish the, ummm, thingwe’reworkingon, and I’m almost finished, so I might not be on very long.
-
@sarah-h YES! Contact. We can move into the Writers’ Corner #3 to post word scores when we’re done.
Oh good. I’m looking forward to seeing what you’ve come up with. 🙂-
@bluejay Should I paste it into the email, or send it as an attachment?
-
Either one will work for me. You choose @sarah-h
-
@bluejay It’s off! 🙂
-
Got it @sarah-h I’ll have a look at it tomorrow as I have to go to bed now. Good night.
-
@bluejay Me too. Good night! 🙂
-
@sarah-h I’m writing. Are you around to join me??? 🙂
-
@bluejay I’m sorry I missed you! We stayed up watching the election, and now it’s time for me to go to bed. Good night! 🙂
-
@sarah-h Who won? You might not get this till tomorrow, but that won’t matter.
Oh, I read the outline that you did, and at the moment I have no questions. I think it is very good and I’m going to have lots of fun writing it. 🙂 -
@bluejay That’s the question every American is asking right now. They’re having trouble counting the votes- it looks like it will be pretty close either way. I personally think Trump won, but we won’t know until the morning.
Oh, I’m so glad you like it! I can’t wait to see the end result. 🙂 -
@sarah-h According to Mum, Trump is in. Hillary had conceded and packed up. Why we know before America I have no idea? Apparently Trump made it in easily so I have no idea what is going on. I guess we’ll just have to wait till tomorrow to know for definite.
-
@bluejay Trump won. I think our media is biased. It’s so funny that you know who our president is before we do.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy Favorite song? Nope, I love them all equally, just like they are all my children.
Also @Sierra-r Sorry for hijacking your post. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes! It’s time to build to barricade! *throws a bunch of tables and chairs on top of each other* *climbs on top of them* *waves French flag and yells/sings one day more*
In all seriousness though I don’t know if you were there for that particular conversation a while ago when I said I wanted to play Madam Thenairdeir, but the cast…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella @winter-rose And now its my turn to take a break. My work for the past long time was 966 words for one story and a few pages edited for my other work. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aella Great! We’ve certainly got a lot of people writing right now, don’t we? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Great! I’m editing! And Good luck! @Jess
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I’m still here.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose @aella
I’ll be doing some editing and maybe a little bit of writing for my next novel. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Look Who's Finally Introducing Herself in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright @brandon-miller, I’ll continue in your little revolution or whatever this is, as long as we get to sing “Do You Hear the People Sing?” at the top of our lungs.
- Load More

@gretald Oh, thank you! 🙂