-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
And @kate-flournoy Would you explain to me the differences between these personality types in some simplified way… 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually…Out of a dragon’s curiosity (which I know you understand), why do you ask?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *looks beneath rims of glasses* Yes, I can. It’s quite scary actually.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope I think I’m going to go now. I edited through a chapter, which went pretty well. Good luck with your writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope WOW! You’re fast!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope Are you still there? I have editing to do.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope You scary. (but I suppose I can be scary at times too. I have a very good Gollum/Sméagol imitation.) 🙂 I talk to myself to, but only absentmindedly, and afterward I can’t remember any conversations I had with myself. So weird.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@hope-ann Girl, you scary. (but I suppose I can be scary at times too. I have a very good Gollum/Sméagol imitation. 🙂 I talk to myself to, but only absentmindedly, and afterward I can’t remember any conversations I had with myself. So weird.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Yes, I think that a downfall in most modern writers these days is that the villain side of them always wins. We need to be that light by emphasizing that what is evil is evil and what is good is good.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise … Yeah, what have I begun? It doesn’t have to be only scary stuff though, it can be the good stuff to. Actually,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Yes, I think that a downfall in most modern writers these days is that the villain side of them always wins. We need to be that light by emphasizing that what is evil is evil and what is good is good.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise … Yeah, what have I begun? It doesn’t have to be only scary stuff though, it can be the good stuff to. Actually,…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess That’s a good point; I’m an ENTJ, and what you’ve said is true. It’s much more based on facts than feelings (although I always imagine what it would be like to be the other person, and almost always understand their feelings; my family sometimes thinks I’m crazy if we’re watching a movie together and they complain about one reaction being…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Alright, I haven’t been on here in a while, and I can’t remember everyone who guessed mine, though no one got it right 🙂 … I think it was @bluejay @aella @kate-flournoy. But anywho, here are the answers:
#1 I am the only person in my family that does not have a sister TRUE *sniffs* At least God gave me a lot of Christian sisters to make up for…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay Does Australia do daylight savings time, or are we going to be 15 hours behind come Sunday? (based on my conversation with a friend from China, I’m guessing you don’t… but I wanted to ask anyway. 😉 )
-
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, we do Daylight Savings Time. Are you about to start/stop yourselves?
-
Yes, we end on Sunday. When do you start/stop next?
-
We have already started @corissa-maiden-of-praise
-
When do you end?
-
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Some time in March.
-
Sooo… we’ll be 15 hours behind you starting tomorrow? Or, actually, in about 3 1/2 hours?
-
And we’re logging out, preciousss. Maybe we’ll see you again later… tomorrow here. 😉
-
-
-
-
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic College in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
College… yay. Although I’ve taken a few classes already, and they haven’t been that bad, sooo… 🙂
I’m a junior, and I’m looking to likely major in either music or teaching, and minor in the other. (no, not writing. Not yet. I LOVE my writing, but *coughs* it doesn’t exactly pay very well under ordinary circumstances… *hides from accusing…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper Believe me, you’re not the only one who’s figured it out. *cue evil laugh* I really think some of us writers would be very dangerous if we turned our minds to evil. Especially the ENTJs and INTJs, which I think make up quite a bit of the “population” on here… they can be pretty heartless. (right, @hope? 😉 )
You know, people are…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Signet Ring in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 11 months ago
… @warrioroftherealm
I think I should be worried now for Dragons and my kind. First, it was a dragon eye, and now its dragon wings… what. have. you. done?
😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess … Hmm. Good question. It really depends on what type of thing you like to read. I mean, it’s very actiony, but not in a medieval sort of way. Its like any Marvel movie, without the superpowers, and its a book, and the main characters are kids. People die like, every few books, which I don’t like.
But I really am not sure because I read…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Hi everyone!
New topic by Dragon Snapper…again. 😀 Well, I just made this topic becaue I know that we as writers all get some pretty crazy ides, and from that, crazy realizations. So anything crazy that we writers come up with that pertain to ourselves, stories, or simply life, we could post it up here.
Mainly for me, I’ve realized that as…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Something less Cliche than Plague in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess Well, there could be a bug that goes around biting everyone (however, I just read a 39 clues with a plot like that…with bees…ew) Erm. Maybe he uses it through radioactive waves? Some sort of wave is very sci-fi-ish. Sounds waves, light waves, gamma rays, manta rays…wait a minute.
Maybe he puts it inside some mass manufactured food…[Read more] - Load More
