-
Greta posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
Election day is today (you probably already knew that, unless you’ve been living in a hole in the ground 😉 ). Let’s take the time to pray for our country today.
Thy will be done, Lord.
@kate-flournoy @alia @adry_grace @anne-of-lothlorien @anne-swiftblade @aratrea @aella @hannah-krynicki @hannah-c @his-instrument @watersnail @daeus @christi-ea…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic How Would One Write a Screenplay, Exactly? in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@dragon-snapper: Read scripts! You can probably find some online. Like @mark-kamibaya said, learn the format, and create an outline. I know most movie scripts are center-justified, instead of left-justified, like a play script or novel. I would recommend starting by writing a short film, to familiarize yourself with the format and process of…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy Not quite… 😛 We have access to a decent indoor pool at a nearby hotel, and when I was younger we went over there quite often. Now, life prevents us from going very much, but we still go every once in a while. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I got about 979 while you wrote with me. I had started earlier and so I end with a grand total of 1440. Can’t wait to read the ‘youknowwhat’ 🙂 Thank you for writing with me. I’m glad we were able to do so. @sarah-h
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I got about 979 while you wrote with me. I had started earlier and so I end with a grand total of 1440. Can’t wait to read the ‘youknowwhat’ 🙂 Thank you for writing with me. I’m glad we were able to do so.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy Ah, I see. Well… maybe someday you’ll have the opportunity to fix that. Really, once you get used to it it’s quite fun. 😀
And I’ve been swimming for as long as I can remember. I think my earliest swimming memory was when I was… I don’t know, 4? Something like that. 😉 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Yes, I bring my score up to 2464. What was the word score that I should have been by the end of the week? @anyone
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic How Would One Write a Screenplay, Exactly? in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Well, I’m used to being the director for the plays I write, so that explains some of my comments. 😛
And I wasn’t talking about explaining EVERYTHING with dialogue; basically, I meant that a lot of times background information that may not be said in real-life since the people already know what’s going on will oftentimes somehow…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Phew. What a time of writing. I’m getting a bit stuck so I’m going to stop now and have lunch. Hopefully I’ll be able to figure out how to bring everything I want about in my story later.
Btw I got 1316 words written. How about you? -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
One more thing @emma-flournoy: how does swimming hurt? Is it the actual swimming, or the life-jacket? (sorry, but swimming is one of my favorite things, so I like to try and help other people enjoy it too… 😉 )
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Basically what @kate-flournoy and @daeus said is how I feel. I’m constantly thinking about who’s going to approve of what, and I know as I write certain things that some people simply aren’t going to like it. I have so many friends with so many diverse opinions that I really think it would be impossible to please everyone, so I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singer. What about you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Spoken like a true singer.
@kate-flournoy I can’t tell if that is because you know I am a singer or not. Well, just so you know…I am a singing. What about you?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I’m not scared either; I’ve just kind of abandoned all the projects I have right now except one, and it’s not quite ready to share. Unless you guys would be interested on my paper about Antichrist later this month… 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Kingdom Cinema Q&A in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Does Daniel really hate the series? Do you have to bribe him with chocolate to make him appear? Has Daniel ever had a sore throat after yelling so loudly? I feel really sorry for his vocal cords when he starts blaring his words out. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Don’t worry. You aren’t the only one behind. I have only gotten 1087 words written. I have had the busiest/craziest week all of times. I couldn’t write at all some days. So, you’re not alone. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose I’m here. I’ll be jumping from KP forum to story, but I’ll be writing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
YIKES!!! I’m not going to bother reading all the posts. I am a fellow ENFP so let me tell you about my emotions which are crazy.
I am extremely extroverted. 92% to be exact. I cry super easy at anything. Dream, book, movie…in fact I just watched a new movie at the cinema and I couldn’t stop crying for half an hour after the movie was all over…[Read more]
- Load More

Yes! Please take a minute (preferably at least five minutes) to come before the Throne and find rest in His peace. We don’t have to worry because we know that God has everything under control. Maybe, through some mysterious twist of fate, this election will improve America. However, sometimes, it was God’s plan for the Israelites to be defeated.…[Read more]
Amen @julia-r! Thank YOU for reminding me. I’m trying to rest in the Lord, but it’s so hard not to worry. I know that God’s got this. 🙂
Thanks for the reminder, Greta.
Yes @Gretald. Thank you.
Amen. Bless the polls, Lord.
@julia-r
Just like you said, whatever the outcome, it’s under control.
Yes, let’s all pray for America. Good to be reminded, @Gretald.
Thanks for the reminder, Greta. So many people are afraid today, but I know God is in control.
Thank you for the reminder, @gretald! May the LORD’s will be done.
Amen!! @corissa-maiden-of-praise
Yes! Thank you for that prodding. It’s cool to know that there are young Christian writers out there who care about these things; you guys inspire me.
It’s a beautiful day, no matter the outcome of the election- because we know where our true citizenship lies. Thanks for the reminder, @gretald
Yes, let’s do that. We need it. (Like always…)
Going to just take a second to say, you guys are beautiful people and a true encouragement. It’s such a blessing to see you all bind together and write for the Kingdom of God and support others who choose to do the same. <3 *fades back into the shadows*
I was praying for you guys too, @gretald. Now that the results are out, I’ve started a topic about politics to satisfy my curiosity…
Thanks @clairec! Your prayers are much appreciated. 🙂