-
Julia R. replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk: you are correct. I hate that scene. So sad.
AND that quote sounds SO familiar! Augh!
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Okay, y’all, @his-instrument has been telling me all about this forum so I’m here to crash your party!I’ve got a quote! It’s kind of easy, and Hannah, you can’t guess it.
“You were the Chosen One…”Hint: it’s from one of the most heartbreaking scenes in cinematic history (in my opinion, that is…)
-
Greta replied to the topic A Fun Way to Get to Know Your Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@his-instrument
YES! I LOVE that website and have used it before for characterization. MBTI is so fascinating. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Would all Ohioans please announce their presence? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I’m an Ohioan (and proud), but, of course, you already know that. 😉
@his-instrument -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh WOW! I wonder why it is different???
My quote: “And this is all the reply which I am to have the honour of expecting!” -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay ??????? Uh… so is mine… I looked it up in a script and it said prize… So… Yay! You win! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay ??????? UH… so is mine…
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Mine is from Meet the Robinsons. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay I don’t know that one. It’s definitely “Give the boy a prize!”
Which one are you thinking of? -
Snapper replied to the topic Children story ideas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I know one which is “Give the boy a cookie”???????
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
I have one. *evil chuckle*
“Give the boy a prize.”
Let’s see who will get this one.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oooo…pick me! Pick me! It is Edmund to Peter in Prince Caspian at the train station isn’t it???
If it is, I’ll be back to quote something as soon as I can. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Of Bad Guys and Beasts in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal That’s alright. You see that I melted no chairs.
It depends on how you pronounce Slua comparted to Sluagh. Slua is pronounced Slew-a, right? At first glance, Sluagh is read to me Slow, not Sluagh as in Cow. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Amazing!!! (Note to self: finish planning so you can get back to writing!) 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus That’s great! Glad you’re making progress. I wrote part of a description for a new children’s story I’m planning as well as a page of technicalities. It’s a work in progress, but I think my planning muse decided to come home.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Welcome, dear friend.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Goody. I’ll be here.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Children story ideas in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you for the helpful questions.
@sierra-r & @kate-flournoy & @emma-flournoy Don’t stress. Children stories are hard. (And yes, there is a deadline, but not till Feb.)
@mark-kamibaya Yes, it is for a competition and yes, I did read your post. Rambling is alright. Sometimes your ramblings can be inspiration for another person.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@emma-flournoy So, I had a little help from a sibling, but I think its from when he’s talking to Balin in Bilbo’s house.
- Load More
