-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper *groans from eating lunch too quickly* I’m back. And writing if you couldn’t guess. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Well, good luck with your poem that is definitely cooperating. 😛
I did some brainstorming, now I’m working on a bit of research.
@kate-flournoy @daeus @jess @winter-rose Still writing, By the way. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m off to have lunch now. No, I haven’t been growling at my poem that’s no being co-operative. I’m hungry. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I’m off the have lunch now. No, I haven’t been growling at my poem that’s no being co-operative. I’m hungry. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic What Can I Do? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Just so you know, only twins with the same gender will be identical. So you are correct in having your twins different, but people shouldn’t picture them the same if they know the facts. 🙂 This is an interesting story btw. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Yep, I’m here! You couldn’t see me because of the smoke. 😛
Now, back to business. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
*appears in a cloud of smoke* Are you around @dragon-snapper? *cough, cough* A lot of smoke…hmm…Dragon, come out of your hiding place. *brandishes…swor…um…pen in the air. We have work to do.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I was…and I will be…just as soon as I’ve finished one more job. I’ll be back. *disappears with a swish of her cape* 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@bluejay Now I’ll ask you… Are you still writing? 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Are you still writing?
Anyone else, I’m writing now if you want to join me. No time at the moment. 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Yay! You got it. It’s from Davy Crockett when Major Norton is trying to find him and Davy’s in the middle of grinning down a bear. The Major wrecks his concentration and he had to kill the bear the old fashioned way. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Short Story Brainstorms in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@rolena-hatfield @kate-flournoy, I was actually thinking of starting based on a solid theme and try to get the ball rolling from there. 🙂 Great thoughts!
@zoe-wingfeather, I’ll have to look into some dialogue prompts. They are fun to read. 😉
-
Christine Eaton started the topic Short Story Brainstorms in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Hey all!
So I’ve been thinking about writing a short story lately. But, I’m not sure where to start. (Well, actually my Pinterest contains a bunch of different images of characters so that’s one way) But what I want to know is, how do many of you brainstorm short stories? Any special process? I want to hear everything, so don’t be shy and spill…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather @anne-of-lothlorien @christi-eaton
YES, THE WINGFEATHER SAGA!!!!!!!!! Janner’s death is so moving but so, so, SO devastating. I actually (*ahem*) read ahead by accident (it’s a bad habit) and found out that Janner died, but even knowing beforehand didn’t prepare me for it. I cried so hard. Janner comes back, right? I mean, he…[Read more] -
Julia R. replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Oh, guys (@daeus, @kate-flournoy, @his-instrument @dragon-snapper, @perfect-fifths)….. who IS Supreme Leader Snoke, exactly? Or what is he? I saw a weird theory circling the internet that he was a reincarnation of Mace Windu.(?) Some people think it’s Darth Sidious again. Any thoughts?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
XD Haha @perfectfifths. Glad it makes sense. *gasp* I certainly wasn’t telling @sarah-h that she had spoiled things. Of course she did use a pretty good quote. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@jess Good job! I finished editing the chapter I’d been working on, and finished an assignment I’d been working on. I think that I’ll probably depart now to. Thanks!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Is there a quote now, or is someone still thinking of one?
@perfectfifths Yes there is. It’s below. 🙂
You sure spoiled things good. Now I gotta do it the old fashioned way.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
Is there a quote now, or is someone still thinking of one?
@perfect-fifths Yes there is. It’s below. 🙂
You sure spoiled things good. Now I gotta do it the old fashioned way.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 10 months ago
@kate-flournoy 🙁 Wow… I never looked at it that way before. That just goes to show more differences between the light and dark side. I thought that the fight between the two was done very well, actually. With the two different colored lightsabers, then that one part where Ray forced his lightsaber to the ground and her lightsaber was held high.…[Read more]
- Load More
