-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@dragon-snapper *groans* I told you, only one a day. No more chocolates, understood???? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal I like that first sentence you have there. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to this beautiful little corner of the internet to all of you here I haven’t met yet! I love meeting new people and seeing this kingdom grow. Whatever you write, whether it be short stories, poetry, or articles, I hope to find them published here I will never get bored with all the great stuff you see here. Oh, how could I forget to…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Glad you got this resolved @daeus 🙂 I am looking forward to reading your completed manuscript 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
*very seriously* This makes Dragon Snapper very pleased.
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Here, I’ll help you pick those up. *gobbles them all up*
@bluejay I’m not feeling so good now…
@emma-l Heh, so maybe the dragon has a bit of a sweet tooth. But hey, it’s Christmas, and I fly a lot so, I don’t mind. 😛 Anyway, Welcome to the most amazingiziest place on the internets! Just though I’d warn you, *glances around* *whispers*…[Read more] -
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Who is your picture of? We had another girl have it once as her picture. I really like it.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@emma-l Welcome, welcome, welcome. Is everyone alive? *hangs head* Sorry, I just watched “A Matter of Faith” Hi, I’m Bluejay and the official doctor here on Kingdom Pen. @daeus Has a habit of giving out too many chocolates and sweets so I have to deal with many tummy aches. Also we did have a problem with gavels at one stage too. It keep hitting…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@rolena-hatfield She is Rachel and yes it is. I think that movie is so awesome. I watched it for my first time a few days ago and then a day later I watched it again. 🙂 Haha I love it so much.
Do you remember the eggs being cracked over Tyler’s head? I could hardly stop laughing. There was some great humor in the movie. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it is.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Can I add a quote??? Let’s get this topic rolling again.
On that day, this selfish little boy became a Christian.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m writing if anyone is interested. @jess @perfectfifths @anyone else who is awake
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah cause I was going to say, I couldn’t picture palm trees anywhere around here. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I know you’re from WA @perfectfifths. Are you in Albany yourself??? I would love to visit WA one day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Thank you @emma-flournoy and @spradlin.
@perfectfifths I’m in the Victoria.
This is my kind of country. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Same here. The editing part that is. 😉 I’m still going. 🙂
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
People who have read my Golden Conch story. Hmm…let me see. @emma-flournoy, @daeus, @winter-rose, @corissa-maiden-of-praise, @overcomer, anyone else???
I have a problem! If Claudia is at risk when she walks in the streets (and I have made it so she is, she has to have bodyguards if she leaves the palace) then she would be just at much at risk at…[Read more]-
My memory’s not perfect. Was the danger of her getting assassinated? If so, could the there just be guards at all the entrances to the ball to make sure no one is carrying weapons?
-
Ah @daeus That might work.
-
-
@Bluejay I was thinking something along those lines too…security guards of some sort in the ballroom.
Kinda hard to dance when you have bodyguards, I’m sure. 😛
-
@emma-flournoy Haha. Yep, that’s what I’ve gone with.
-
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Still here. Tag me when you leave. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Merci pour le compliment
@the-bean Thank you for the compliment??? Am I right???
Is anyone still writing? Cause I am. @dragon-snapper, @daeus, @winter-rose, @kate-flournoy, @faithdk, @overcomer
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths; @daeus; @winter-rose (And anyone else)
Thank you for praying. Just after I posted my request, I ended up chucking up. 🙁 It might have been because I was trying to take some medicine which wasn’t the nicest. After that was over, I sat outside and just rested. None of you Americans will probably understand this, but watching gum…[Read more] - Load More

It’s Galadriel. A marketing picture they used for the Hobbit, I think. Someone else used it? Boy, I’m original. XD
@ethryndal Haha. the girl who used it was @cahndida-serkhaman which if you click on it, then you’ll see it.