-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner We have a similar game called LARP (Live action role playing) We try to bash everyone one up and be the last to survive. We work on our own clans and it is helps of fun as long as no one gets hurt. I have been whacked on the nose by a sword (it’s fiber glass inside foam) It was painful, but it soon helped.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy I’m going to be editing.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
*glares sternly at you* @dragon-snapper I’ll put up with you melting chairs and phone, but people, especially elves, is a definite NO!!!! Got it???
@ethryndal I suggest getting fire proof clothing… dragons can be a bit unpredictable. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper *rushes in* Don’t melt any chairs! It comes from Winnie-the-pooh. Tigger says it. “The wonderful things about tiggers is I’m the only one…I’m the only one.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The book or the movie? I can watch a movie once and memorize it. A movie I watched three years ago I completely remember. But the book, I hardly remember that well. And as a general rule, I try not to melt humans, especially not elves. I’m sure Galadriel would send a fellowship out to get me if I did that to you. 😛 No, I’m more worried…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal @northerner And the wonderful thing about Dragon Snappers is…I’m the only one! (who can get that reference–northerner, I won’t melt any of your chairs if you get it right. :P)
@northerner Yeah, Ethryndal’s right. I just so happen to be better than a Night Fury. Hiccup is so mad at me. 😛 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Welcome to the Kingdom. Seeing Kingdom Pen growing is an amazing thing. We have had so many newcomers recently, and it makes my heart so happy. 🙂 🙂 🙂 I just can’t express how much love I have for this website, and I hope you will find that too. There is always encouragement to be found here. I look forward to conversing with you more. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Nope, not a wyrm, or a wyvern. I’m a bigger and more awesome version of a Night Fury. 😀 I hold it with my mouth, and at times I manage with my claws. But most of the time I sit at my computer to do things.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Now it’s my turn to apologize for not replying… *apologizes*
Right, so not liking romance is another part of my rebellion. “Join me and we can never watch romances again!” All the books in my age group, and sometimes under, are romances. Have romances. It makes me sick. Love triangles are terrible. I honestly don’t understand…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy – welcome you here. It is fantabulous. Be warned of the dragons. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I myself am one: a dragon. It causes no disadvantage…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy – warn you to watch out for those of us who have slightly lost our minds in ventures of writing. I am one of those. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy–warn you to watch out for those of us who have slightly lost our minds in ventures of writing. I am one of those. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@emma-l The Cat of Bubastes is perhaps my favorite Henty book. That is another book review on my list 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@emma-l I love Lamplighter myself. I have slowly collected all of the audio dramas, and I have a decent collection of the books, they are so pretty I love to display them. Fun Fact, I am relistening to A Peep Behind the Scenes right now, I plan to do a book review on it soon.
I actually went to a used bookstore and they had some random antique…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 9 months ago
@sarah-h A Matter of Faith *rubs hand gleefully* Allow me to explain…
A Christian girl, Rachel Whitaker goes off to college for her freshman year and begins to be influenced by her popular Biology professor who teaches that evolution is the answer to the origins of life. When Rachel’s father, Stephen Whitaker senses something changing with his…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.”
This is the one at the moment. Just throw one in if you want. 😉
@perfectfifths -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
“Just because someone stumbles and loses their path, doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.”
This is the one at the moment. Just throw one in if you want. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Get pockets with zippers on them and make sure there are no holes. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Yes!! @rolena-hatfield That scene was the BEST!!!!
- Load More
