-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Are you interested in beta reading a novelette for me? If not, that’s okay.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal 😉 May I say this – You are never alone. Even if there are no people you know. 🙂 I think you know who I’m talking about. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus You’re not alone. My family and I don’t celebrate it either. Yay!!! I’m not alone either. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m leaving @daeus. Got stuff to do.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I’m back. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Sorry, I’ve halted for lunch. I might be back in half an hour or so. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper @daeus @kate-flournoy @winter-rose @overcomer @anyone
Anyone writing??? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Facepalms. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Facepalms. They say so much in once movement. 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Haha That’s funny.
@daeus @kate-flournoy I got 593 written and I’m stopping. Got stuff I gotta do. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Blue paint. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Well, the swords have some plastic in them, which really hurts on the head, especially when the foam falls off. Ouch. But yeah, if you only use those, then ouch. ouch ouch. More ouch than melted chairs. Which I did not do. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 🙁 Aw, didn’t mean to singe them. I really did find your pun funny! I like puns!!! @kate-flournoy @bluejay I’m still editing, but I’ve snapped through three pages.
I have a pun for you all. What’s blue and smells like red paint?And @daeus, what I meant by I wasn’t ready to answer was that I was elsewhere at the moment. Flying the night…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus 🙁 Aw, didn’t mean to singe them. I really did find your pun funny! I like puns!!! @kate-flournoy @bluejay I’m still editing, but I’ve snapped through three pages.
I have a pun for you all. What’s blue and smells like red paint? -
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Ah yes. Nerf. Now I know what you’re talking about. We do have Nerf. But the weapons that we have at LARP have fiber glass as well as foam. I’m guessing a little bit more painful. @dragon-snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Nerf war is where you get together all of your Nerf weapons (guns, axes, machines, swords, all the stuff) and fight. Everything is foam, so it’s really fun and doesn’t really hurt. The best ones are the unplanned ones… heh heh heh. Do you have Nerf in Australia?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper They aren’t Nerf swords. And I’m not really sure what a Nerf war is???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@bluejay Like Nerf war? I’ve been hit multiple times with a Nerf sword before, and I’ve also played Nerf capture the flag with friends before. So fun!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy
Hilarious.
Be assured, @daeus I got it. I’ll admit I wasn’t ready to answer yet. HA. HA. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Haha @daeus.
Hey guys, I’m going to be righting a short story, so I’ll be with you all. 🙂 - Load More

Sure thing! 😀 I’m always interested to read others’ works. How would that work?
Awesome. So to make it internet safe, send your email to @spradlin at kingdompenmag@gmail.com and tomorrow (since she’s asleep) she’ll forward it to me and I’ll send you and email with my story attached. (And you’ll get me email through that.) 🙂
@perfectfifths
Oops ignore spelling errors, please. Not my strong point. 🙂
@bluejay Oh, email… All right, let me just check with my parents if that’ll be all right, and I’ll let you know 🙂 @spradlin is a KP offical, then?
@perfectfifths No offense to you, just to reassure you, I won’t spam your email.
And yes, if you email Kingdom Pen, you email @spradlin. She probably has your email anyway since you are a member, but if your parents say yes, it will be easier for her to forward your email that you send her with your address to me.
And when I say “No offense” I mean, I didn’t feel you were implying it, just wanted to let you know.
I think it is always good to check with parents. 😉
@bluejay Lol, no worries. Oki, so I’ll let you know what my parents say; if they say it’s okay, what you need me to do is send @spradlin the email asking her to forward my email to you, so you can send me your story, right? Just in case they don’t, is there an alternative? (I actually don’t believe it’ll be a problem, since KP is what it is, but…[Read more]
Yes that is what I mean.
Um…I don’t know. It’s too long to post on KP, so I’d have to think on that one for a bit.
@perfectfifths
Never mind, I can do it 😀 I will send the email now. 🙂
Oh goody. @perfectfifths I look forward to receiving that tomorrow and I’ll send you the story when I get it.
@bluejay Great! I look forward to it, too 😀
@perfectfifths Done. 🙂
I am reading/commenting as we speak! (type?) As I warned in my email, I am a “picker” – very blunt and to the point. But when I see something, I make suggestions on how it could be changed, and that’s all they are, suggestions. Ultimately it’s up to you, but I like to help make a novel the best it can be (that’s not to say my suggestions *are* the…[Read more]
Haha. That’s great that you are picky, cause I want to tear my story apart if needed to make it good. 🙂
I’m glad you are enjoying it.
@perfectfifths