-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 9 years, 9 months ago
@i-j-anderson, now that you figured out how to post pictures you need to show everyone your watercolors 🙂 Also, the one you just posted that you did in pen will forever be one of my favorites. 🙂
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
To all at Kingdom Pen.
I am leaving. No, no, no, not permanently. Just for a week. No, no, no, nothing bad has happened. Stop jumping to conclusions. I’m going away, I know, I’ve already said that. Let me finish please. I will be at a convention for a week without my laptop *pauses to sniff* and so I won’t be able to join in any conve…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I know I put a link up above, but here’s the same video insert in my post. Enjoy!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 9 months ago
Ha it worked. Will you look at that. Thanks @daeus
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 9 months ago
Yikes!! How’d you do that???
-
BlueJay posted an update 9 years, 9 months ago
@clairec Help! I need you. I can’t remember how to post a video so that it’s in the comment. I’ve gone back to the topic you started and mucked around there, but it didn’t work. Do you remember??? *oh this is terrible*
-
Sorry I never found this, @bluejay! 🙁 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I miss you.
God Bless,
Claire.
PS. I’ll talk to Mum about exchanging emails at some stage. I’ll let you know when I get the go ahead…
-
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Inserting Videos in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 9 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Hey all. I found an interesting stop motion about Christmas. Consider it a present to y’all. 😉
-
Snapper started the topic Merry Christmas! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I know that some of you don’t celebrate it as much as I do (we go all out), but I wanted to say Merry Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! -
Snapper started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
To those of you who do, and those who do not, celebrate Christmas, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Eve anyway!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
I’m beginning to feel very alone, actually. Is there anyone on here who does the normal Christmas thing? (i.e. presents, Christmas service {this year it’s on Sunday! Yay!}, Christmas tree, Christmas feast, Christmas cookies, Christmas lights)???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@jess I didn’t see this til now, I’m glad things are going okay.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Merry not-Christmas to you then
The same to you @daeus. 😉 Thank you. lol!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay another quote –
“You promised you’d pray.”
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
I just realized that @perfectfifths. I went to the “Quote That” topic and I’m sure I know it, but I can’t think of it.
Actually I just thought of a great quote that I’ve got to put in there. *wonders whether to wait* *can’t* -
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Oh wait, this is a new quote. Hmm…it seems familiar, but I’m not picking it at the moment. I shall have to think on this one. *puts on thinking cap*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Is that a line from something? Or a family thing??? 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
Okay. @leumeister Internet safety-smart is a wise idea. *Sighs* I shall just have to die now. 😉 Or I’ll just be a cat and have nine lives. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths I love your quote.
“I wish he’d just listen to our dear lf”
“Dear lf?”
“Dear Little Friend.”
“Oh, that’s not at all patronizing.”Yes!!! I love it, love it, love it.
Someone put a quote in. *please*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hey Guys, Hi, um…. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Just so you know…I’m still dying of curiosity to find out why you choose “Leumeister” as your name? I’m guessing it’s not your real name…
- Load More

@Bluejay have fun! 😀
Way to give me a heart attack on Christmas! Sheemers. Have fun at the convention! You’ll definitely be missed. 🙂
@bluejay Have a wonderful time! I’m sure you can expect those comments for when you get back 🙂
@bluejay Oh phew, I’m so glad you aren’t actually leaving! I thought you were, when I first saw this. Have fun at the convention!!! 🙂 And merry Christmas!
@Bluejay Whew, good to know it’s not cuz you don’t like us. 😉
@bluejay Are you back yet? How did your conference go?
P.S. I like your new profile picture. 🙂
@bluejay You promised you weren’t leaving. You promised! :'(
For real, though, you are still here, right? Are you okay? We miss you. 🙂