-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner I think that I’ll take a break now for a bit. I wrote a mystery number of words, somewhere around 300, but it’s hard to tell. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Excellent. And thank you. I quite like it too.
😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner Excellent.
😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are either of you writing, going to be writing, still writing? Because I now have something to write about.
-
Greta replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
I’m Ravenclaw. 🙂 I took the test on Pottermore (the best one out there; you can also find out your wand type and your Patronus). 😉
The movies are very, VERY well done, but, of course, the books are better (movies never can beat books, though they’ve tried many times and even come close). 😀
Oh, that’s cool you draw your…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
I’m Ravenclaw. 🙂 I took the test on Pottermore (the best one out there; you can also find out your wand type and your Patronus). 😉
The movies are very, VERY well done, but, of course, the books are better (movies never can beat books, though they’ve tried many times and even come close). 😀
Oh, that’s cool you draw your…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@aysia-serene
I’m Ravenclaw. 🙂 I took the test on Pottermore (the best one out there; you can also find out your wand type and your Patronus). 😉
The movies are very, VERY well done, but, of course, the books are better (movies never can beat books, though they’ve tried many times and even come close). 😀
Oh, that’s cool you draw your…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic *shy wave* I'm the old new person who's finally saying hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@asyia-serene
I’m Ravenclaw. 🙂 I took the test on Pottermore (the best one out there; you can also find out your wand type and your Patronus). 😉
The movies are very, VERY well done, but, of course, the books are better (movies never can beat books, though they’ve tried many times and even come close). 😀
Oh, that’s cool you draw your…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal Well, it’s not as if you spelled it ‘Roden’ with an ‘e’ because that’s only one letter away from Rodent. Rodyn, for me, is pronounced with the ‘in’ type of sound. And I like @Christi-eaton ‘s idea of the villain using it.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@Ethryndal It did not until you said something 🙂
But I’m fine with the name, I like it actually. Besides, people are always going to find something little like that. Plus there is no sense changing his name because if you are satisfied with it, there is nothing else that will fit. I thought about changing the name of a pirate character of mine.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 9 months ago
@leumeister Excellent question. Mainly because I have faith in any WIP of any writer here on KP. I don’t know… it’s good to confidence, I suppose. 😛
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
Well, if he is a rebel maybe you could put a word like “Rebel” in his name, perhaps The Rebel Arrow or something with the word “Renegade”
@ethryndalHopefully that can spark something for ya. 🙂 Quite honestly, I’m terrible when it comes to names (especially if they are supposed to sound “cool”) 😉
When you do settle on something you will have…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
Not Helpful. (that one was for me.) -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
Not Helpful. (that one was for me.) -
Snapper replied to the topic A Name For Rodyn in the forum Characters 9 years, 9 months ago
@ethryndal The Prince of the Forest. Need’s Champion. Little Red Rodyn Hood. My Hero. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus ithink that I’ll go now too. Best of luck! I wrote 270 words!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy *rushes in* Nice cape, Daeus. I’ll join you knights in shining armor.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Don’t worry, I’ll be sure to tag you. 😛
@daeus @winter-rose @anyone else
I’ll be writing for the next bit for anyone who wishes to stop in. -
Greta changed their profile picture 9 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
