-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writers Score Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@sierra-r I got 45, probably because I really don’t do novel writing, and because I have very little time to write for fun 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Writers Score Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@sierra-ret I got 45, probably because I really don’t do novel writing, and because I have very little time to write for fun 🙂
-
Lightningmouse started the topic Free Best of 2016 Ebook email issues in the forum 9 years, 8 months ago
OK, so I have a bug to report. When I fill out the pop-up box for the free 2016 ebook, and it sends me the email, it sends me the wrong one. I’ve tried it two or three times now, and it keeps sending me the Top 101 writing songs email. Can someone help please?
-
Lightningmouse started the topic Free Best of 2016 Ebook email issues in the forum 9 years, 8 months ago
OK, so I have a bug to report. When I fill out the pop-up box for the free 2016 ebook, and it send me the email, it sends me the wrong one. I’ve tried it two or three times now, and it keeps sending me the Top 101 writing songs email. Can someone help please?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic "A Couple of Birds" poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
Great poem, @overcomer. I echo what everyone else said, but I noticed a few things in the last stanza.
They flew off refusing me an encore
So rapidly their wings whirred
‘Til they were lost among the trees
And I looked after them feeling absurdMaybe cut out “and” in the last line. I feel like “refusing me an encore” could be first so that i…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic "A Couple of Birds" poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
Great poem, @overcomer. I echo what everyone else said, but I noticed a few things in the last stanza.
They flew off refusing me an encore
So rapidly their wings whirred
‘Til they were lost among the trees
And I looked after them feeling absurdMaybe cut out “and” in the last line. I feel like “refusing me an encore” could be first so that i…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic "A Couple of Birds" poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@overcomer Very nice! I’ve been hearing birds like that all week, and I love it! I’m glad you were able to show that in this poem. 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Love Triangles— what the Classical Authors knew that we don't. in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
Brilliant forum post @kate-flournoy, I enjoyed reading this one. You should write a whole article on this topic. It would be great! One of my strongest pet peeves from a love triangle is when the main character cannot possibly seem to choose between two guys and just keeps leading both on by continuing to flirt with both and even kissing both.…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
…that also sounds vaguely familiar. Hint?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@J-mastron
…that also sounds vaguely familiar. Hint?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@joy-mastron …that also sounds vaguely familiar. Hint?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Discussion for Video Three: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Discussion Questions 9 years, 8 months ago
@aratrea I’m trying to figure out what my theme should be for my next book, but I’m having a bit of trouble figuring out which one to do. Can I have more than one theme, like two, maybe?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess Alright, I’m going to stop now, but I was able to write two pages of notes for one character. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@jess Great!
Nice profile pic! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @bluejay @aella @anyone else @overcomer
And I’m writing again, for whoever wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @bluejay @aella @anyone else
And I’m writing again, for whoever wants to join. -
Snapper replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy 😛
I’ve read it once before, which is probably why I’m not holding myself to it so strictly this time. I’ve recently finished the council of Elrond, which took me forever. :O
I haven’t read the Silmarillion yet, though. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus No problem! I did a little bit more character development. Sorry I didn’t respond immediately, though. I had to go to dinner but my computer was freaking out, so I couldn’t warn you. Here is my late warning. *red button flashes and alarms go off*
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need a character name! Help! in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 8 months ago
@ethryndal At times, but it’s more my fault than anything. I am a…selective reader. I’ve probably begun as many stories as books are on my shelf. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I’ll join you for a bit.
- Load More
