-
Snapper replied to the topic Sorcerer guy in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Well, at first I didn’t say anything because I thought that this was fantasy, but since it’s historical fiction, I’m having second thoughts.
Personally, I don’t prefer mysticism in stories, regardless of whether it is of a badguy or not. What @winter-rose said is true, that there are spiritual powers in the world, but I don’t necessarily…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl Rats. They beat me to it. Ah, well.
Ahem. Welcome to the bestiestiestiestistest place ever!
I have just one question for you. Did you say John Flanagan. (that’s dangerous. Lots of people here like his books…including someone who’s name rhymes with Dragon Clapper) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus How could you be hungry with all that food I just gave you? 😀
Three chapters! That’s a lot!
Working on it, sorta. I was just trying to plan out my next attempt at a WIP, but it’s going terribly. Maybe I’ll work on the other for a bit. (of which I might switch a few things around) *smeagol voice* Nasty little muses. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
😛 Thanks @daeus
@kate-flournoy @winter-rose @aella
I might as well get something productive done, so if anyone wants to write…you know the rest. 😛 -
Snapper changed their profile picture 9 years, 8 months ago
-
Greta posted an update 9 years, 8 months ago
@christi-eaton
I forgot to mention before…Congratulations on being a superhero! You really deserved the recognition. 😀-
AWWWW! Thank you Greta! <3 You are super sweet. Sarah really made my day with that email. 🙂 (although she's the one who really should be winning the superhero title every month) 🙂
-
@christi-eaton
Sarah’s awesome, but you deserved it, too. 😀-
🙂
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I got 315 words. Thanks for writing!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Great! I wrote 1156 words.
@daeus Are you still going? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Huzzah! BTW, you’re just about to banish me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s fine, I was just wondering. 😛 I am still going as well.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy Are you two still going, or am I alone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy Okay, I’m back now.
*sits at desk* Now, lets see if we can’t finish this writing dare. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😛 Heh, well, I’ll be back in a few minutes. Lunch shouldn’t take too long.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Ah, lunch sounds good. I edited some of that dragon story that I’m writing. The one where you banish me. 😛 I also added about 234 words to that and wrote 165 words to something else. I’ll be back later. Maybe I can finish that dragon story.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus *fifteen minutes later…* Okay. NOW I’m back. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I have small chore I need to do, but I’ll be back in about five minutes.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus It must.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I can join you.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
You will be greatly missed. We who remain shall bear this loss with heavy hearts and hopeful spirits that you will one day return to the great Kingdom of Pen. Fare thee well!
In other words, bye and God bless! 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic A Notice in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Ahh, bye!!! 🙁 I will definitely miss having you on here! However, I totally, completely, 100% understand. Life gets busy, and you have to do what you have to do. God bless you in your studies and life! - Load More
