-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ooh, nice. So far, I’ve written a 13 verse poem and 78 *cough* words to The Legend 2. But I’m still going, so hopefully, I’ll add a whole lot more to that.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ah well, you know. It’s the least I can do.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Uno, dos, tres! He’s in!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I’ll join you!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Spanish Poetry, Anyone? in the forum Poetry Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@feedingmygoldfish Wow! That’s a really neat idea! I’m beginning to learn Spanish, but I doubt I’d understand half of what you’re saying…Lo siento pero no puedo.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* 😛 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@r-j-wordsmith I don’t even know how to begin to say that…it probably have more ‘i’s than Mississippi does. 😛
Rampike: a dead tree, especially the bleached skeleton or splintered trunk of a tree killed by fire, lightning, or wind. (definition from dictionary.com)
This word made me think of the article (this) that @hope wrote a week or so ago…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @jenali @spradlin I think that we are outnumbered by introverts. Probably a good thing…less cooks in the kitchen make a better concoction.
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m working on it. I haven’t written much in the past few days, but I have it all planned out.
@christi-eaton Aha! Another extrovert!Okay, if Daeus is the dictator, and…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
Alright @mark-kamibaya, you want a movie review/opinionated rant. Your wish is granted.
Three words: La La Land. *Struggles with putting all the feelings into words for this post*
Okay, guys, I’m serious though. I think it is official that La La Land is my favorite movie. (And I’m the type of person who doesn’t have a favorite movie.) Last…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 5 months ago
@anyone
I’ll do some reviews!
I don’t think anyone has reviewed the movie Minions yet. All I have to say about it is…it shouldn’t even be a movie. The beginning was okay, but then you wonder where the original plot went and the main characters are far more annoying than they are amusing. My advice: don’t waste your time watching it. The Despicabl…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
*ESTJ comes running in ready to take charge if this apocalypse and rebellion should flare up further.* Also @daeus, I’m totally game for you to be the dictator, can I be your Press Secretary? I have plenty of experience actually. *smirks at memories from when I worked in the Oval Office* good times.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 *notes* Uh-huh. I see that I clearly need to watch out for the Trojan unicorns.
@daeus You seem to have this ruling thing down, so it’s a good thing I made you king in the story series.
@spradlin Oh yaya! Another ENFJ! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m taking a quick break.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@jenali Oh! Another ENFJ! Yeah, come to think of it, there are hardly any extroverts on KP…huh.
We could write books with jaw-dropping cliffhangers and only give them the resolution if they give us the world. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Jenali Jump right in! (love your profile picture, by the way)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Alrighty!
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Many people try to take over the world, but only I can do it. Because I am a dragon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess @winter-rose @that_writer_girl_99 @daeus @ethryndal @graciegirl I’ll be copying what I wrote last night to my computer then adding to it, whether that be on paper or on the computer, whichever goes better.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Ah, technically. *wonders if that word was around before the word technology…*
We’re not technically in control, but we should be. That’s why I’m going to rule the world someday. 😉 😛 - Load More
