-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Strangely, yes. I think there was one episode where Emily Elizabeth was throwing a party and her ‘friend’ wanted her to add more pizzazz, and she’d wiggle her fingers fancily whenever she’d say it, and as a little kid, that word stuck out as interesting. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I think of Clifford.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Well, that’s always important. Pizzazz. I’ll have to use that word.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Well, that’s always important. Pizzazz.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I thought you already had that covered. You know, campaigning?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *pats you on the back* Don’t worry, its very helpful in the end. (or at least, I think it is)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 For my first novel, I managed not to do so, but now I’m falling into that black hole and being turned into spaghetti. Why can’t words be perfect the first time?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
… What did you guys do while I was out? I said no crazy parties! Security shall look out for danger in the form of TV shows.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh, tell me about it. I am such a perfectionist.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Numero 5. *jaw drops*
@that_writer_girl_99 I should probably do the same. -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *sticks hand out and grins* Yes, my brand new good friend, we will need to chat. That show is so good.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 yeah…I’m shamefully addicted to The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl. The only one of the CW superhero shows I don’t really follow along with is Legends of Tomorrow, I enjoy the concept but I actually dislike many of the main characters *coughs in disgust* Sara Lance *cough* Thank God she’s not on Arrow anymore *cough* Anyway…Except for…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@emma-flournoy, Haha! I guess she does, well Cress is kinda supposed to represent myself in a way so I guess it works. 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 Aye, that I did, though I’m quite certain it’s not the Slade you are familiar with. Which Slade do you know? Slade Wilson from Arrow is the only other character I know by that name.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy, The hair matches super well 😀 And look, in both of them she has her swirly leafy tattoos 😀 I adore your drawing Kate.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths thanks! I’m glad you like it! 😀
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago

Alrighty, so a couple pages back on this thread @kate-flournoy drew a picture of my character Cress. Now, I have finally gotten around to drawing her myself. It’s quite amazing how Kate’s picture actually lined up quite well. 😀 Cress was quite fun to draw and I’m hoping to draw a picture of another character named Slade pretty soon. 😉
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’m keeping my eye on you. As self-declared Head of Security of Daeus’ dictatorship, I shall add to my defenses, a confetti-deflecting shield.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@rolena-hatfield I had fun! 378.
- Load More
