-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Don’t tell Daeus you said that.
@winter-rose Five makes…um…one string away from a guitar…or…Big Hero 6 minus one? -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Dragon Snapper takes the pot of tea and heats it up within seconds. Miraculously, the pot doesn’t melt. After handing out glasses, she bounces the ball high into the sky.
“I think it must be dragon proof because it was made within in the heart of a dying star, and only those who are worthy can…oh wait. That’s Thor.” She shrugs, “I don’t know.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *pops head in* I’ll be editing a few essays.
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@delightinlife @stewie-plotter “Yes here’s some tea for you two. And yes caffeine-free! I don’t like caffeine much myself. And yeah that’s just the tip of the ice burg of music I like. I’ll have to give you all a playlist or something.”
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi gets very excited that all the people are listening to her music. Especially since the song California is currently her jam. Which is kinda funny considering she lives pretty close to LA.
@stewie-plotter “It was Good Earth’s Sweet and Spicy Tea to be exact. My favorite. Especially if you are fan of strong tea. @dragon-snapper there’s a…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Sorry. I couldn’t resist.
I’m done for tonight, having written 1257 words and eaten banana bread. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Don’t worry, she’ll be back in a flash. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea @daeus *steps up to the podium* Here is my testimonial.
When I first joined Kingdom Pen, I had no idea what to expect. Although I had been writing for several years, I had only begun to scratch the surface of writing. From the Kingdom Pen writing courses to the rich vaults of articles, the scratching has grown into a dig. The Kingdom Pen…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
The rolls to the ground, now splotched with @christi-eaton‘s tea, and Snapper is hesitant to pick it up. She flicks at it with her tail, and, deciding that it won’t eat her, pokes at it with her talons. The ball deflates.
“Oops. Sorry guys…Um…here.” She tries to re inflate the volleyball by breathing in to it, but the volleyball melts beneath…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Stewie-plotter
Christi is casually drinking her favorite tea, earbuds in as she is listening to the brand new Drew Holcomb and the Neighbors album when a volleyball collides into her arm causing her to drop her mug.“STEWIE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO THROW ME THE VOLLEYBALL WHEN I’M NOT LOOKING! Goodness. I swear if this happens again I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. I finished the rough draft of my paper. Good luck for the future writing!
Elizabeth, yes. Raspberry and chocolate ice cream. 😛 -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, all I needed was the link so I’m good to go now. 🙂
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Haha! @daeus I was actually just going to message you about getting this for the social media things 😉 Good thing I popped into the forum first. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Here, maybe this will help. *hands you ice cream*
@daeus Ah well, it’s on Emerson. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @northerner
I’m writing a literature paper against some transcendentalism. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @northerner
I’ll be writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace Really? I’ve done it so many times, it’s almost annoying. *sighs* If only my book were a movie… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry-grace Really? I’ve done it so many times, it’s almost annoying. *sighs* If only my book were a movie… 😛
-
BlueJay and
Joy Schmidt are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago - Load More
