-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm…villains. *que maniacal laugh*
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Umm…didn’t @hope write the Shadows of Hersweald? 😛
Anyway, my favorite villains are the following.
Bevin Conner from the False Prince: He has a calm demeanor and is very cunning, and will do anything to get what he wants. He doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. Also,…[Read more] -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
I don’t have the time right now to answer all your questions, but I will give you a quick list of some of my favorite villains, and I’ll try to think of a reason why I love each one! 😉
Ledroptha Curtain from the Mysterious Benedict Society- he’s an absolute genius who fits almost no cliche other than being power-hungry, which is simply a fact…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Recently, I’ve had a bit of trouble getting back into the swing of writing, but then again, writing is hard. 😛
Anyway, I had a great idea today, however, the story would probably be pretty short, and I was just wondering if there was anything I should know about writing novellas? How long did it take you to write one? How many chapters? How many…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Don’t worry, I meant restitution as in, I would pay for I’ll the chairs I’d ruined. 😛
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Hi, I know I’ve not been on in awhile but about an hour ago I shared a post and when I came back to check something it wasn’t there- it’s only showing up if I log in. Is it just processing, or did I do something wrong, or did the system goof? I did use the long tag list you made, is that messing it up or making it take extra time?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone! Just one more call throughout the Kingdom (along with the splendiferous help of @Daeus‘s tag) to see if any other KeePers will be at the Best of British Science and Bible Conference at the Creation Museum next Friday and Saturday! Just because I’ve not had time to be on here doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten about you all, and I look…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be sure to pray for you, my friend. I know full well what pre-show chaos is like. I just got off-book for a production I’m doing with my theater company so I can relate pretty well. (And I could tell many, many stories of crazy things that have happened on and off stage before and during shows, but they always turn out…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Dragon Snapper waves to Anne! “Hey! Good to see you again!” Then, in a whisper, she says into her ear, “I’m not a steward either…..I don’t have any social media, but I believe this is just for fun.”
With a cocked head, she addresses @stewie-plotter, “That is allowed right?” -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Just popping in to say that I absolutely love all of these testimonials. There is such a wonderful community of writers here and I love hearing about how much it means to everyone. (KP and all the people here mean a lot to me as well.) 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“@I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi can’t help but smile as she sees @Anne-swiftblade pour some chocolate into the cup @winter-rose is holding before she acknowledges Stewie.
“Well hello my dear pirate friend! Come on over, Anne, we were just about to start a new game,” She raises an eyebrow at @Stewie-plotter who was still happily sitting in his wicker chair drinking tea,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Someday I shall make restitution for all the melted chairs. Someday…
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Christi sighs very deeply, choosing to ignore the chaos of spilled tea, broken mugs, and volleyballs flying everywhere, (which is proof that it appears that many writers are not athletes) and sets down her very large and heavy bag (filled with sketchpads, pencils, theater notebook and script, makeup, books, and tea, basically her entire world)…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus YEEESSSS!!!!! That is awesome!! Yes, eat ice cream tonight! Ice cream and raspberries! Congratulations Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
As the ball soars through the air, Dragon Snapper glares at @stewie-plotter. “I don’t like sports,” she says, and pulled up a bean bag next to him. “Not only that, but I don’t like tea either.” She considers instigating a second Boston Tea Party, then decides not to. She wouldn’t likely have very much support. Instead, she takes sips from freshly…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Actually, I didn’t know it was a thing either… 😛
Signing out now, and I finished editing a few papers. - Load More

Oh, yeah, it does that. That number of tags will mark your post as spam. I’ll go fix that.
Hmm, it’s already showing up for me. Are you able to see it?
Okay, looks like it’s showing up now. It might have been something goofy with my computer, or it may have just taken a little longer. Thanks for checking into it!