-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane 😀 *confetti* That’s great! I think I had something like the same reaction you did. 😛
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane *throws confetti* Congratulations! I can’t wait to read it. I remember that feeling the first time I got accepted (and honestly it never really goes away, it’s such a fun feeling seeing your work online)
-
Keleigha Liess changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks and how does that work?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Like @christi-eaton said, check spam. That’s where all mine go, and even though you can fix that, I’ve chosen not to because it makes it easier for me to manage, personally. 😉
Also, if you are still getting some notifications, but not all the time, there’s a slight possibility people might be spelling your tag wrong. The first…[Read more]
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Check your junk or spam inbox, that’s where all the emails I get from the forum go.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose
No, I am not helpful in any way, shape, or form. I’ve actually been having this problem too. Someone smarter than me will need to rescue us. 😉 Anyone? -
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Another cool villain is Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2.
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl I have read the other books, but the first one definitely has the best story line. However, I think my favorite is the second one, just because of the pirates. 😛 And I didn’t like the third as much…the ending, *sighs* I liked Mott; besides Sage, he was my favorite character.
Oh yes. Never met anyone quite as snarky as him. 😛 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
Psalm 18:30-33
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect.
He maketh my feet like hinds’ feet, and setteth me upon my high places. -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@leumeister Petersburg, Kentucky. 😀
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths it sure does!!! Thanks so much! Sorry I made you look it up… I’m actually in the middle of my very first novel (which I have written more than four chapters of :D)! I’m at 28,925 words and 65 pages, which is pretty exciting for me! Maybe I’ll actually finish it this time! 😛
-
Julia R. changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Julia R.'s profile was updated 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Just curious… how long can a short story be before being considered a mini-book? (or whatever you would call that…) I enjoy writing short stories most and it would probably be good to get an idea of how long or short I should make them!
@daeus @ethryndal @emma-flournoy @kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper @mark-kamibaya -
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Wait….you’ve read the False Prince? Why didn’t you tell me!?
-
Julia R. posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@stewie-plotter I saw on your profile that one of your interests is “rare poisonous plants”. Found that unique and oddly delightful 🙂 So…. what does a rare poisonous plant-lover do for fun regarding that hobby? Just curious…
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, that was @hope alright! She’s a pretty good writer. 😉 😀
@that_writer_girl_99 MORIARTY!!! YESSSS!!! I can’t believe I forgot about him. He is the best. Also, Charles Muntz from Up. He’s dedicated head to toe in the purpose of clearing his name, but he has a soft spot for his dogs. I loved the fact that he didn’t start out as…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, that was @hope alright! She’s a pretty good writer. 😉 😀
@that-writer-girl-99 MORIARTY!!! YESSSS!!! I can’t believe I forgot about him. He is the best. Also, Charles Muntz from Up. He’s dedicated head to toe in the purpose of clearing his name, but he has a soft spot for his dogs. I loved the fact that he didn’t start out as…[Read more]
- Load More
