-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic The Notepad of Brainstorming in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 4 months ago
@michael-stanton Don’t worry. I know you’re busy. I just want to do everything to the best of my ability. 🙂 I’m not sure if you or @stewie-plotter saw my other question about a little postcard with Kingdom Pen info on it that I could give to friends when I tell them about KP. Would it be okay if I made my own or would that mess with copyright stuff?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Yes, yes, Aslan must be first. I know a family with a lot of little boys who are reading the Chronicles aloud for the first time. The boys call the books the Aslan books. They’re not too far from the truth, actually.
Eustace is probably my favorite other character too-I just love his arc so much. -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Ah…
So, why do you think that the character and relationship was good? I can’t see any arc really, for either of the characters. I can’t see them as great characters, really. And what was the theme?
(perhaps you might notice that I don’t really *cough*like*cough*Rogue*cough*One*coughcough*) -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Greetings, fellow scribbler! I was confused by the term “bestistest” when I first introduced myself a few weeks ago. You’ll soon agree with everyone that the Kingdom really is one of the best places on the Internet. 🙂
What is your favorite character in Narnia? -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Greetings, fellow scribbler! I was confused by the term “bestisest” when I first introduced myself a few weeks ago. You’ll soon agree with everyone that the Kingdom really is one of the best places on the Internet. 🙂
What is your favorite character in Narnia? -
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Um…a dragon snapper is me. I’m not really sure what it does, because I’ve never personally met another dragon face to face. You see, as we talk here, there’s a computer screen between us. 😛
AAAAHHH! Storks is the bestest movie ever. Great movie.
I haven’t seen Earth to Echo, though.
My favorite movie??? Oh boy. I always…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades Um…a dragon snapper is me. I’m not really sure what it does, because I’ve never personally met another dragon face to face. You see, as we talk here, there’s a computer screen between us. 😛
AAAAHHH! Storks is the bestest movie ever. Great movie.
I haven’t seen Earth to Echo, though.
My favorite movie??? Oh boy. I always ask…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m curious. Why do you like Rogue One?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 4 months ago
@mark-kamibaya I did like it. I thought it was very simple without being boring. Because I tend to overthink things, the simplicity of a movie, without having to have Marvel-like chases and things like that. What did you think of it?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *Insert interesting greeting here* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 4 months ago
@graceofspades2017 Greetings, fellow dragon! Always nice to see more dragons. What type of dragon are you? I’m a dragon snapper. There’s really only one of those. 😛 Oh yeah, try not melt people. Very important. Sometimes I melt chairs and phones, but hey, whatever works. 😛
What’s your favorite movie? -
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@winter-rose I am not pestered. 😛 I know I’m taking forever about it. Now that I’ve finished school I should have more time to work on it, and I plan to try. Sorry it’s taking forever.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray Woops. 😛

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I totally forgot to post this. Sorry.
Alex.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
I forgot to mention that her hair is usually pulled back, and has a few smaller hairs hanging down in curls, like Rey.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
People. I need help. Please. (Just a note: dragons don’t ask for help. This is the humble human me asking for help. 😛 )
You see, I am having a terrible time envisioning this character. She’s very difficult that way, so anyone who wants to draw her would be great. Actually, if more than one person could draw her, just to get more than one idea,…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
That is way too many tongue emojis. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emily-d Good. I can’t stand soccer or football. 😛 The US has the NFL, but I never watch it. Actually, I don’t really like sports at all. On par with cats. 😛
Fortunately, I don’t know many Beatles. ‘We all live in a Yellow Submarine.’ Just why?? 😛
Techno music gives me a headache from time to time. 😛
Tigers are awesome. Have you read any…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I think that castle is one of my best works.
@winter-rose 😛 It can be Daeus’ castle if you think it looks like it. Maybe a gate leading to the courtyard?
@rachelle A landscape can take me anywhere from five minutes (that really quick sketch with the creek) or the more detailed landscapes, such as the lake one or the road…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Some Snapper Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I think that castle is one of my best works.
@winter-rose 😛 It can be Daeus’ castle if you think it looks like it. Maybe a gate leading to the courtyard?
@jess
@rachelle A landscape can take me anywhere from five minutes (that really quick sketch with the creek) or the more detailed landscapes, such as the lake one or…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic My Take on Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Oh, boy. This’ll be hard to explain. 😛
So, a cliche, being what it is clearly has to come from some idea, and that idea is or isn’t a cliche. If it is a cliche, then clearly it came from somewhere, then you have a bunch of cliches within cliches. But if you change the definition of cliche, then they are all original, but they have…[Read more]
- Load More
