-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Are you able to attach it as a separate photo through the image link so it shows up like we do with our art? I can’t click links.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
Yes, that would work…if you think all the information would fit. I think it’s important to have reminders of why we like KP so much on it, so maybe it could be slightly bigger than a business card but slightly smaller than a postcard. Maybe we need to see what needs to be written on it, then we can see how big it ought to be?
I really like the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I am signing off as well. I wrote (tried to write) a few poems.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Greetings!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Hello!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
I am enjoying summer, that’s for sure! 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@dautheroftheking I’m here!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Poor guinea pigs.
Oh, wow! I looked up picture of a butcher bird, and they look really cool! I’ve never seen a bird quite like it.
The craziest bird we’ve had at our house is a pileated woodpecker, that or the yellow-bellied sap-sucker.
@perfectfifths -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 9 years, 3 months ago
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
Postcards are 14.8 cm by 10.5 cm.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer @winter-rose I want it to fit where I put my tracts (in my purse). Does it need to be any smaller than postcard size for you?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer @winter-rose I want it to fit where I put my tracts. Does it need to be any smaller than postcard size for you?
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
Sounds like a good idea @bethany-sinky-roses. Small sounds best, ie. postcard size, I guess because I would be more likely to want to take something that doesn’t take up much room & has all its information compacted.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Handout for Distribution Among Friends: Brainstorming Needed in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey fellow serfs,
This is an idea that needs brainstorming. I started the topic a few days ago, but I never tagged anyone.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking My short story is actually an allegory about the fall of man and how God saved us.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m going to take a break now. I wrote a few poems and sent a few emails.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daughteroftheking Well, I’m still here. Gotta love summer. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @jess @daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @daeus
I just love summer. I’m getting a lot of writing done. 😛
I’m writing a short story if anyone is out there. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
*explodes all chairs with the idea*
- Load More
