-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Don’t go, Mr. Frodo! I haven’t had the mushrooms made into supper yet. 😀
Thank you for eating at Uncle Sam’s Mushroom Harbor. Have a nice day! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Quite right. I added one ‘e’ and one ‘s’. Don’t you love mushrooms. How they taste, savory, almost? There mushy texture. The fact that they grow underground. The delicious sauces that they make to go with them. The fact that they are a fungi. In other words. Aren’t they delicious? 😀
@Winter-rose Agree on most of the time. 😀 I’m going to…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope You no likeses deliciousnesses yummies mushroomses?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Sorry, sorry. If you need some frefreshness to the epicness, listen to ‘Heart of Courage’ by London Music Works…
*realizes this has nothing to do with LOTR* *shrugs* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Aha… Well… It was in my way…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@winter-rose Ummm… here. *hands you candy shaped like mushrooms*
*eats own can of mushrooms* Yummy! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Well I should be too. I’m editing 75 pages of poetry, so I have something to go off of. *groan*
@winter-rose Hello, Frodo. Want some mushrooms? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope Well, because I’m editing, I can’t word war it, but I can be present. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
@hope I especially like the last group of:
1. The Sacrifice
2. The Affliction
3. The Reckoning -
Snapper replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
If you could think of a third war to make that last one fit, I don’t think that would be so terribly wretched.
Yeah, like War for Truth, or if you had another country or something to name it after. 😀
@hope @kate-flournoy -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic That's it. I need help. in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 3 months ago
*peeps over the Dragon Snapper and reads her suggestions*
Ummm. I love titles. A lot. Could you give us the first and last line in every novella? That might help with idea generating. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Snapper! Wake up Snapper! What do you think your doing? Get to writing right now!
Hmm… Well, Self, what do I write about?
Something!Well, my writing conscience seems to want me to write. Step forth, Muse, and amuse me!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @hope @graciegirl @ethryndal @jess @winter-rose
In other words, I’m editing. 😀 -
Christine Eaton posted an update 9 years, 3 months ago
@emma-flournoy
Hey girly! Hope all is well with you, how are you little sister of mine? -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Happy Independence Day @dragonsnapper!
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@kate-flournoy Aha…or the most obscure creatures of your fantasy worlds??? *guilty smile*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@mariposa Well, there’s really no other way to do it. 😀
-
Snapper started the topic Happy 4th! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey, Americans! Happy 4th of July!
@daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @jess @hope @aratrea @that_writer_Girl_99 @rolena-hatfield @graciegirl @alltheamericans -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Introduce Yourself (AND VOLLEYBALL!!!) in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 3 months ago
Bethany looks up from daydreaming. If the wind is a beautiful elvish maiden, what is her name?
As Stewie yells, she jerks out of her daydream, grins awkwardly, and steps into the sandy court. “I’m not good at volleyball. But I’ll block wherever a tall person would be helpful!” -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus I’m signing out now. I wrote about 200 words to a song. Now, I’m only signing out cause I have to figure out the chords for it. 😛 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
@daeus Huzzah!
- Load More

Not too bad, not too bad… Resounding, isn’t it.
I’m appreciating the invention of fans and air conditioners, mostly. XD I’m getting really excited too ’cause I’m almost done with my school…and then I’ll have SO MUCH MORE TIME FOR READING. I can’t wait.
Aaaand…stuff. Life. With ups and downs. But…many more downs than I experienced as a…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
Ah yes, ups and downs, isn’t that how life always works? I always look forward to your letters, and they brighten my day immensely.
I’ve…well…I’ve been alright myself. Every single day is full of me being busy. And of course not sleeping again isn’t helping my mental state. *Glares at a book review I promised Josiah but I wish…[Read more]
Well for pity’s sake girl get some SLEEP! *shakes head* Sheesh.
Oh well. 😛
It makes me really happy to know my letters brighten your day. Same to yours.
And SIX BOOKS IN A WEEK? 😮 Whoa. Don’t think I’ve ever done that.
Welp, I’m prayin’ for you. I could start wallowing in cyncism with you, but I don’t think it’d help either of us. XD It’s…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
I know, I need sleep, but sleep doesn’t want me. I have some nice bags under my eyes to prove it.
Anyway, I’m putting an entire ocean in our church today for VBS. I’m making an entire shipwreck by myself I have it started, but now I have to make it look cool besides just the wood frame stuck together so far. So that’s my entire…[Read more]
Oh-ho! Setting up a shipwreck. That sounds like fun. At least, in some ways. 😛 How’d it go?