-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @winter-rose I shall join you momentarily. *steeples fingers* I must just simply gather a few things for my writing journey.
I believe that @bethanysinkyroses @daugheroftheking @that_writer_Girl_99 and possibly someone else are on. Though I could be wrong.
Also, to whoever said hello to me…I wasn’t actually here at the moment, I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal Haha!! This is what we think of ourselves as writers.

-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*pops head around wall after stalking around to see where that crazy Kapeefer picture came from* @ethryndal Can I use it? And could someone pretty please explain what a Writer’s Corner is? And am I intruding if I join whatever happens here?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal This is what camp Nano thinks of us writers.

-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
How odd. I do believe I just tagged myself…
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise *cough* My WIP is highly confidential dragon business. *cough again* I cannot give any information on that subject…not yet. *cough* It is the internet after all… *cough*
In other words, it is a cauldron mix of Tron: Legacy, Star Wars and Ranger’s Apprentice. 😀 Space opera kinda thing…
Wow… does anyone have some…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yes! Sorry, @Daeus and @kate-flournoy You made me curious, what about me made you think I was INFJ and ESFP? Of course you don’t know me well, but still, those are interesting guesses and I’d like to know the logic behind them. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
Isaiah 55:12 “For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.”
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus Thanks! It’s good to be back. 😀 We shall permeate the forum with ENFJ awesomeness! (and plenty of ice-cream, of course 😉 )
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper It’s been busy, but I can’t complain. 😉
*whispers back* Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me. 😉 I know MBTI is controversial, but personally I do find it helpful for relating to people.
Goal pals! Yay! 😀 What’s your WIP about? -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissa_maiden_of_praise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@corissamaidenofpraise Nice to re-meet you! 😀 How’s it been? 😀
*psst* Dragon Snapper is also an ENFJ, but don’t tell her I said that. She doesn’t like MBTI.
Ooh…I’m trying to finish my WIP by Christmas too. We can be goal pals. 😀 -
Corissa Maiden of Praise started the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
So long story short, I used to be on here pretty regularly, but then life happened and I gave up not only the forum but also writing in general for a few months… I don’t even know how long it’s been since I was on here regularly. But now that I’m ready to return, I’ve noticed something strange… I don’t know who most of you are! So many…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Thanks! I don’t have any experience in graphic design though…how would I start?n
@emma-flournoy Also thanks. 😀
@hope Thanks! I figured it probably be a less ‘scribbly’ version… 😛 -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
This discussion is getting weirder every hour. @emma-flournoy Nope. I’m not. 😉 Hint: every guess has been way off base. Your last was closer though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay. This…

This is just a quick sketch.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts…it didn’t work. Okay, wait just a sec…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why does everyone keep stealing my names??? in the forum Publishing & Platform 9 years, 2 months ago
@hope So, the majority of the people like Writing in the Light, but that is a little long. What if you could make a logo of it and put that on the side of your book, like the picture I attached? Kinda like what Tolkien did.
- Load More
