-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*arches eyebrow* I do believe you all think yourselves dignified. However…I remain myself. Is said dragon dignified in her melting tantrums?
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m not saying I don’t like it… I think it’s one of the funniest things that’s ever happened to KP, and it’s great! It just made me laugh to try and associate dignity with it… 😉
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *returns high five* We shall all take over the world in our old age! The “Three Century Society”… or something like that. XD
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m honestly not sure how that face can be at all associated with dignity… sorry Daniel. *dies laughing*
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I know at least 4 other people born in 1999… I think that must have been a good year for awesomeness, ’cause we’re all pretty awesome. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yes. Keep the profile pic. The other doesn’t look quite dignified enough for a dragon. XD I shall be keeping mine anyway. Shall the damsel and the dragon their dignity maintain? :”D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Slightly? Yeah. I’m not sure he would sign.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy *slips into British accent because it’s awesome* Indeed it is, madam. Most confusing.
@that_writer_girl_99 YAY!!! Another 99er. 😀 If we can only make it to 2100 we’ll have lived in 3 different centuries… 😀 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @jess-penrose @that_writer_girl_99 *signs paper with half-melted pen* Okay, I’ll sign the papers, but I’m rather attached to my profile pic. Also, if we do create t-shirts, I don’t think they should be neon green…that’s not the best color for a writer…
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Welcome! -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Okay, so the way this Corner generally works is Keepers or Kapeefers hold each other accountable during writing sessions? Awesome! By the way here’s some cheesecake and frozen blueberries for everyone as a thank you for letting me intrude.
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Are you guys signing a petition to make the shirt a permanent part of the swag shop???
@jane-maree -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I am totally ALL IN! I would but it AND DANIEL, I WILL WEAR IT TO MY BARN DANCE! @aratrea Can I steal the picture? @ethryndal
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 I’m here now! I’ll be brainstorming on my story for a bit, and then I’ll probably leave pretty abruptly, but after that I hope to be working for awhile again. 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks!
@that_writer_girl_99 INFPs are awesome! And yes, ENFJs can be pretty crazy sometimes… you’ve just gotta get us in the right mood. 😉 And thanks! *whispers* Corissa isn’t actually my real name, but I like that name, and it means “maiden,” and I love to sing; so hence, Corissa Maiden of Praise. 😀 Your name is neat too; I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Yes. I can eat lava. I eat lava for breakfast!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose *eats the floor* Ha! Now we’re floating in empty space!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*puts the beans on the pizza and eats that* @jane-maree
Eating, sleeping and melting things is the answer to all of Dragon Snappers problems. Ooh, and writing. That too. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jess-penrose *eats the beans*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Noo! Nooooo! Must resist! I must resist! *don’t give in Frodo*
*glances at imaginary friend behind back* *holds out sword against approaching kapeefers* Looks like they’ve got us outnumbered. But we won’t go down without a fight! *melts all the chairs in the world* -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic MBTI is Fake in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Nope, I’ve never heard of her. 🙂
- Load More
