-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose @graciegirl @ethryndal
I must away, friends. I go to guitaring. Farewell!
I planned out the basic plotline for a short story for the Rooglewood contest. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose FRODO! I brought some taters!

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@graciegirl @ethryndal @winter-rose *whooshes in on a ball of fire with epic music playing in the background* I am here! I’ll be brainstorming, plotting, and writing.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
*CHEERS!!!!!!!!* I’m unable to contain my excitement! All Serfs and Troll Thingys are invited to a party this afternoon. I will bring cherry chocolate and vanilla ice cream and meringues. Perhaps we can corral our Professor into giving an inspirational speech for us? @stewie-plotter
I’ll try to be on at 3:00 CST. My goal is to write as well as…[Read more] -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yeah… I guess it doesn’t look very good when me being on the forum is a rare sighting… though actually I’m around a lot but don’t say much. 🙂
(Hamilton is the bomb though.)
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@radicalglitter looks like I’m a little late to the party but welcome! I’m so glad you are here on our lovely forum. I should probably introduce myself, my name is Christine Eaton (everyone calls me Christi,) and I’m on staff as KP’s Social Media Manager and I do lots of odd jobs around the site. How did you hear about KP?
@aratrea knows me too…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
Obviously we made it. I’m wondering…what do you think brought so many people last minute? And also, what was the final count after last night? @stewie-plotter
-
bethanys.inky.roses changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I’m signing out now. Not sure how much I wrote, but I need lunch. 😀 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Probably, but I’m not sure. July is so much better than November.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Oh! Man, I wished I’d realized that sooner.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose I have no idea what it is, actually….*hides within shelters of giant dragon wings*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, I see.
Happy Birthday early!
And also, you got this! *gives you inspirational ice cream and writerblock deterrent* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose Hi! I’m here!
So, did you set a goal for yourself to write 12,000, is it camp NANO? or am I missing something? 😀
*I keep writing your tag as Winterprose* -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yeah. That. Ambivert. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy Um…Even with the ‘anti’ in front of it, Iron Man still falls short of being a hero. He may be an avenger, but he is not hero. Protagonist, yes. Hero, never.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey, interesting internet strangers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Call yourself a judging both-avert. If you’re both extroverted and introverted, 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Oh dear.
Look at what I’ve started.

So basically, Iron Man is arrogant, and self-conceited, as Captain America points out multiple times, that he only cares about himself. @daeus You might say that in the movie he sacrifices himself to save everyone, but this character arc does not reflect in the other movies. He really only cares about…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *glances at you sideways* Okay. He is fun…but it is very much marred by his arrogance. *melts the Iron Man suit*
-
Snapper replied to the topic hai in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus I think you mean his ‘Stinky snarkiness.’ Introducing, his royal Starkiness!
But um….he’s arrogant, wayward, mean, and he doesn’t like Captain America. And he sided on the wrong side in Civil War. He’s Tony Stank. - Load More
