-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m actually editing, which I don’t like to do, but it must be done. Alas.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m back! I’ll be working on my project-my first long story.
Rose hip soda, anyone? It has Concentrated Thinking Power. *holds crystal glasses, ready to pour* *frowns at the contrast between the greasy pizza box and the elegant soda* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hiya!
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*spriztes the air with rose water* I am here for a moment but may return. Happy scribbling, all.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal
Quite sure.

-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal @jane-maree *eats pizza gratefully*
An Ethryndal, just one thing. Behold me, the Dragon. 😉 -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree *waves in return*
*cough*
Pizza? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @daeus @kate-flournoy @jane-maree @ethryndal @jess @winter-rose @daughteroftheking Is that everyone?? *shrugs* Who knows?
I’m editing, then I might turn to writing. Depends on how much I get done. (I tell you, when I edit in the future, I’m not doing it on a hard copy. Not with an 80,000 word book.) -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@writefury I just love how all your characters have a certain hilariousness to them. Makes me laugh whenever I see them!
So how exactly do you make these???
-
Snapper replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!! That’s so awesome!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!
YAY!

And happy birthday!
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Woot!! Congrats girl!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Yes! Homeschool is awesome! What’s your favorite aspect of it?
Fantasy! Fantasy! I’ve written one fantasy novel, and most of my other writing is fantasy, but now, my WIP is sci-fi.
What’s your favorite genre of music to listen to? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@seek-justice Yes! Homeschool is awesome! What’s your favorite aspect of it?
Fantasy! Fantasy! I’ve written one fantasy novel, and most of my other writing is fantasy, but now, my WIP is sci-fi. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! *waves ecstatically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@countryjournalist2002 Hi and Hi times 2!
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
Guitar! Yay! I love guitar! How long have you been playing?
So, how do you film-make? Do you write scripts, or do you have all the camera gear and everything? -
Keleigha Liess and
Anna Brie are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Me too. I finished a lesson for a class I’m teaching this week.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose *tosses a Rose your way* *cheers* I’m still working away at my project.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Seriously, you’d think I’d know your username by now! @graciegirl
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Oops. Forgot tags. @winter-Rose @jenni-grace *grasps rosebud eagerly* Please tell me you aren’t done writing!
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #6 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey, are you all done writing?
- Load More
