-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree Aha! No more darkness! I’m not alone!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@jane-maree @graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @daughteroftheking
*peers into darkness* Hello? -
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yessss… 😀
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic A Wanderer Returns in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@mariposa The pleasure is mutual! No, sadly, four-wheeling in the snow is an opportunity not yet afforded to me. The four-wheeler is actually my aunt and uncle’s, so I only get to use it about 4 or 5 times a year. But I absolutely love it! 😀
@that-writer-girl-99 Very well then, it’s settled! I nominate you as queen– and I shall be the…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you narrate your characters alone and your dog glances at you like you’re crazy.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @graciegirl @winter-rose @ethryndal I’m here.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Time Sensitive Mission (with reward) | Due July 15 in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
@michael-stanton @stewie-plotter When you start marketing it, if you need “testimonials” let me know. 🙂 It’s been super helpful so far.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@perfectfifths @emily-d Or maybe Americans are the ones using said slang. At least, I don’t think we do…
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
My family had devotions so I didn’t get to write as much as I wanted. But I’m starting to get through a huge hump on my project. So I was happy.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I plan to use Freedom to block the Internet, including KP, in the interest of not wasting time, so I will just leave you a pitcher of raspberry leaf, Rose hip, and strawberry iced tea. And extra cups for whoever comes along. 🙂
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be writing too! I wish you high Internet speed @daeus and @everyone (Wouldn’t it be nice if that automatically tagged the people who actually cared about the discussion?)
-
BlueJay and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Corissa Maiden of Praise and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Greta and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Ingrid and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Julia R. and
Snapper are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Heyo random writers in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to this wonderful forum community! We are so happy to have you! How did you hear about Kingdom Pen?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I’m going to be eating dinner soon. I wrote 895ish words. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
And now I’m back.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Ack! On the other hand, I have some things to work on…nevermind.
- Load More
