-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
And also, you can take as long as you want with my WIP if you agree (which I’m hoping you will…as you might have noticed). I don’t need it done by any particular time.
*cough*please*cough* -
Snapper replied to the topic I Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@winter-rose *faints* I love the idea for your novel. Seriously, I can’t wait to read this.
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
And I would give you my first novel, that is finished, by it is so rough, I think that I would get a lot more out of a critique of my WIP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Time Travel Book in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *headdesk* Come on, Daeus. Stop tempting me.
*pick me! pick me!*
Yes. I agree. I will beta-read for you. You already have my email.
As for the exchange, would you be interested in helping me with my rough draft of my WIP. It’s only half-way done, but I think that if you could help me with even just that, it would be very helpful. It’s…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I’m signing out now. I’ll be back later.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *melts your computer back*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 In all fairness, I don’t use chairs.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 I can’t believe I forgot to tag you. You there?
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic KP Resources in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Oh! If the handout is going to be available, don’t even worry about it! I wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks yet.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic KP Resources in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
@theliterarycrusader Oh! if the handout is going to be available, don’t even worry about it! I wasn’t expecting it for a few weeks yet.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus @bethanysinkyroses @graciegirl @ethryndal (kid) I’m writing. Or something… something.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray @emily-d Now I’m afraid to answer. 😛
Well, mainly for me, it’s ‘mate’. If you’re trying to sound Australian in America, you use your all’s accent, and then you add ‘mate’ to the beginning or end of your sentence. 😀
Does it ever seem like Americans have slang to you? -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic KP Resources in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 2 months ago
@theliterarycrusader @michael-stanton @stewie-plotter
*caw* *caw* A raven swoops down upon the castle and releases a dwarf courier rabbit from its talons. After hitting its poor head on a stray volleyball and bouncing up in the air again, it hops aimlessly about until someone notices it. Then it hops around your left leg twice and stuffs a scroll…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @anyone I’m writing if anyone would like to join me. 😀
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Hey there! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hey Allison! Yes, I’m a Y-Dubber too! *high fives you* Welcome to the bestistest place on the Internet!
What is your novel about? 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. Thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 *falls out of the sky in a ball of brainstorming*
Hello! I’m world building, characterizing, evilly plotting or I’m writing. Haven’t decided yet. -
Christine Eaton posted an update 9 years, 2 months ago
@emma-flournoy Hey you, how’s life? I haven’t chatted with you in a little while, hope all is well with you, my dear little sister. <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus *waves* Goodbye!
*disappears into piles of dwarvish gold* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@ethryndal *goes off and steals @daeus crown and your cloak*
Good. Why, I’m always good.
*melts the One Ring* - Load More

Hey hey! I was just thinking about you earlier.
Life’s life. Hot and full of headaches. XD
Okay, better’n that. Not too bad right now. OH, big news: I FINISHED SCHOOL. Other than some reading stuff still to do, I am DONE. Won’t officially graduate till next year, but… I have so much more time for reading and stuff now. It’s awesome.
We just…[Read more]
Aww, glad to know I was being thought of 🙂 That makes me happy.
CONGRATS EMMA! That’s awesome. Are you planning on going to college?
Yeah! College and life are both creeping up on me and I’m not sure if I’m ready for it, but it’s also good. I have a lot of amazing people by my side. I’ve talked to my roommate a little and I like her a lot already. 🙂
THANK YOU!
Nope, no college for me. I’m gonna be a wife and mom and raise up a little legion of warriors for Christ.
At least, that’s the plan. No immediate prospects on the radar. I’m still only 16 after all. XD And for now I’m quite happy to be at home. It’ll be plenty filled up with cramming as much knowlege and literature into my brain as…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
I’m leaving with a few friends to Palm Springs for a couple of days, and I’ll be leaving in two hours or so, and I’m glad I saw this right away so I could reply to it 🙂 I have a few things to tell you, but I suppose it shall wait until my next letter. 😉
Aww, you are going to do all of this fabulously, I just know it. Especially…[Read more]
Hey, enjoy your mini-vacation! Have fun with swimming and friends and cheesy movies. 😀
Aww, thank you Christi. <3 And I KNOW, it's great how we can still relate through the lense of encouragement and Christianity. Neither of those things change no matter the occupation. 🙂
*prepares self* I'll be looking forward for sure. I just sent yours…[Read more]
@emma-flournoy
Went to the beach and sent off a bunch of mail. (including yours) I think that qualifies as a good day, right? Now I’m off to hit the gym.
Indeed. 😀 And there are a lot of happy people in the world every time you send off a bunch of mail.
You do acrobatics or anything? XD OK, probably not. That’d be cool though. I don’t have a good enough balance to do that sorta thing. *shudder* Something wrong with the head. XD But it might be fun if it were possible.
@emma-flournoy
Yeah, your letter actually came back to me today kinda beat up, I don’t really know why, But I’ll make you a new envelope and ship it off tomorrow hopefully.
Haha, no. Nothing of the sort. I lack both rhythm and balance so I don’t think it would end well.
Heh, no problem at all. 😛