-
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice At your service.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @jess @anyone else
I’m on and writing. -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Quarterly Wood Coin Report in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 1 month ago
@stewie-plotter Whoops, I never added links to my boards. They are below, but I have another…you guessed it, Question. When can I use my coins? I want to make a KP swag purchase soon and I’d like to apply my coins to the order.
Links: @michael-stanton The collaborative board I started:…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Quarterly Wood Coin Report in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 1 month ago
@stewie-plotter Whoops, I never added links to my boards. They are below, but I have another…you guessed it, Question. When can I use my coins? I want to make a KP swag purchase soon and I’d like to apply my coins to the order.
Links: @michael-stanton The collaborative board I started:…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Quarterly Wood Coin Report in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 1 month ago
@stewie-plotter Whoops, I never added links to my boards. They are below, but I have another…you guessed it, Question. When can I use my coins? I want to make a KP swag purchase soon and I’d like to apply my coins to the order.
Links: The collaborative board I started:…[Read more]
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic A writer of both games and books says "Hi!" in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Greetings @destiny ! It’s so cool that you design games! Tell me more about the current one. How do you win/what is the object?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.
@kate-flournoy I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)
@that_writer_girl_99 *blows smoke…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
Leave it to Daeus to think up of monkeys.
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@WarrenLuther04 What do the villains want?
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Welcome to the forum! I’m so glad you are here. I love meeting new KeePers, it’s probably one of my favorite things. I hope to see you around 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m signing out now. I wrote 620.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Elizabeth, join me and together we can rule the galaxy! *holds fist out beckoningly*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughterofthekings Yes-es. Precious. We loveses gold very muchses.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hello! *gives you 1-fourteenth share of gold*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*un-buries self from gold and Arkenstones*
I shall now write.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @bethanysinkyroses @ethryndal @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts.
See above @epicaddie2 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@addie
Let me start here.
A dragon is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to.
Second…There’s a quiz that tells you which Ranger’s Apprentice school to go to??? AGGH! Where is it???? *flails and ransacks the internets*
I see you don’t like Evanlyn. That’s fine. I don’t really either. How about Alyss?
What’s your favorite song? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@joy
Hiya! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the amazingiest place on the internets!
Do you play an instrument? -
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner *nods*
I have done the thing for the thing. The thing is done. -
Snapper replied to the topic Bonjour, Fellow Authors! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrenluther04
HIIII!!!
Welcome to Kingdpom Pen, the land of writing, reading, and where most people play at least one instrument. I’m learning piano too, though my main instrument is guitar. I play with my teen band. What are your favorite songs to play, and what kind of songs do you play at church?
Do you like LOTR? (I’m asking because I don’t…[Read more] - Load More
