-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@bethanysinkyroses Yay! A party! 😀
-
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily @dragon-Snapper @epicaddie2 I’m here. I’m going to beta-read. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily Forgot to tag you.
@epicaddie2 Welcome! -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Haha! You’re probably right!:D
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m still working on that…figuring out what to do. Maybe you can help…
Should I edit the first book of the trilogy, or write the second book of the trilogy, or should I copy down notes for the third and second books in the trilogy? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emily Great! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@daeus @emily @shannon @catwing @epicaddie2 @bethanysinkyroses I’m on, either writing or editing or…noting…? Not sure what yet…
Anyway, here’s me, writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
Ah, yes…comprendo. Now I see.
It’s the whole Disney complex. Follow your heart.
Yep, that drives me nuts too. 😀 -
Ingrid posted an update 9 years ago
“If I waited till I felt like writing, I’d never write at all.”
~Anne Tyler -
Ingrid changed their profile picture 9 years ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
… @daeus
What are you referring to? -
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Thank you muchly!
@daughteroftheking I haven’t seen any with the original Spock, but I think all vulcans are awesome. Live long and prosper.
And I will definitely let you know! 😀 Aye, I suppose it is rather mysterious. Hee hee. 😀
@winter-rose *is now covered in glitter and has been officially high-fived by Frodo Baggins.*…[Read more] -
Snapper and
PrincessFoo are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Writer's Corner #8 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@winter-Rose I am! What are you working on?
-
Snapper and
Ryanna are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@emily Agreed. Very much agreed. There are definitely gray areas, because, well, we are human…and we aren’t God. We aren’t made to understand everything. That’s why it is ‘the mystery of the cross’
@his-instrument Wow. This is really hard. Somebody else might have already said this, but in my opinion, I think that we won’t know everything u…
-
Snapper and
katie are now friends 9 years, 1 month ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Does the Bible forbid using an alias? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@his-instrument I suppose that is true.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@aratrea Yay! I’m glad you think so! 😀
@josiahdeboer *pats shoulder* Don’t worry. The time will come….eventually… Ah, high school.
@daughteroftheking Well, in Voyager my favorite character is either Harry Kim or Tom Paris, and in Next Gen. it would have to be either Picard (is that how you spell his name. Eh, I’ll just call him Jean Luc) or…[Read more] -
bethanys.inky.roses replied to the topic Goal for New Theme Mastery Enrollees in the forum Stewards of the Pen 9 years, 1 month ago
@stewie-plotter @michael-Stanton The face of the girl robed in a galaxy lights up in a grin. Before she replies she inspects the bag carefully. “Aha! An unexpected reward! How nice.” She sets it aside, for there is the far more consequential task of Spreading at hand.
She lifts her voice and speaks into a vial she withdrew from a corner shelf.…[Read more]
- Load More

