-
Snapper replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@aella Well, either way,, I like my computer. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Computers, and the opinions on them ~The KP forum in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@aella Civilization is a video game in which you can build an empire. It is a time sink. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy 😛 Thanks, I’ll have to look into those.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hear Ye, Hear Ye!! *excited peasants step forth* 😛 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal That sounds like something Galadriel would say in the Lord of the Rings intro. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper READ MORE BOOKS. 😛 Do you like fantasy? Read The Songkeeper Chronicles, by Gillian Bronte Adams. The third book isn’t out yet but the first two are awesome. Do you like Saxon culture and coming-of-age? Read The Edge on the Sword, by Rebecca Tingle. Do you like medieval stories? The Red Keep and Rolf and the Viking Bow, both by…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 7 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
Well, I’ll try to understand both point of views. I do see how it can be good in a way. Otherwise the movie would be an utter failure, whatever it is. Still, I can’t stand these modern love triangles.
–
–
–
–
Yes, Frozen was bad. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Don’t worry about it. You didn’t spoil anything. 😀 Burning Bridge is definitely my favorite, though I like the first four together.
@ethryndal We could also say that it’s abstract art. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl Don’t worry, I didn’t feel like reading some of the later books in the Ranger’s Apprentice, so I read complete plot descriptions…As for brotherband, don’t worry about it. You didn’t spoil anything. 😀 Burning Bridge is definitely my favorite, though I like the first four together.
@ethryndal We could also say that it’s abstract art. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@sleepwalkingMK We have a heartbeat. 😀 I wish I could sit at my computer and say ‘Let there be words!’
@ethryndal Ew…rewriting. How’s that going for ya? I’m dreading that for when I’m finished editing my hard copy…
@kate-flournoy Not the slump! It must be a national things, because that’s me write now as well. I can’t seem to write…[Read more] -
Ethryndal and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper It’s a proven thing. Tell them it represents ‘depth’ or something dramatic but meaningless and they’ll be totally blown away. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@aratrea OOHHH… I got ya. Competing answers…I knew something was wrong. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl I have read some of the Brotherband, though I haven’t gotten around to the fourth books yet. I think that I probably prefer Ranger’s, but Brotherband is also great!
@ethryndalThey say, “What’s this weird blob over here?” And you say, with a nonchalant shrug of your shoulders, “Art,” and they walk away, completely impressed.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 7 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Homework for Video 3: Discovering & Deepening Theme in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Even though I have a million themes, I’ll just post the main one here, to make sure I’m doing this right. 😛
Theme: Arrogance
FQ. How does arrogance corrupt?
Answers:
1. It destroys friendships
2. it builds distrust
3. It separates people
4. It gives more pride, bring people further away from God
5. It creates enemiesMessage: Arrogance not…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Kate-Flournoy Aw, you’ll do great. I’ll be praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Thanks guys. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy
That sounds like such a neat opportunity!! I’ll definitely being pray for you! And I’m sure you’ll do great (I understand the butterfly-nervous feeling). 😉 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Hello peoples… I don’t usually post on here for myself, but I have a request this time. Nothing major, just something I feel like I need a lot of prayer on. 😛 Long story short, I’m going to be singing the offertory for the church we attend in the Easter service. And I forgot that the congregation is usually twice its normal size on Easter. I…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Perfectfifths Forgive me, dear lady. I repent of my grievous injustice toward helpfulness. 😛 Anyway, glad I could be useful.
And thanks. I rather like it myself. 🙂
- Load More
