-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus good. 😛
Sure. Sure. I’ll believe that when I see it.And I hope you’re right. *nods solemnly*
Ack! Now I’m starting to sound like you. Haha! XD -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus eeeep! Sorry! I didn’t tag you so it isn’t my fault! 😛
Okay though, great points. Yes. You’re right. Maybe because my grasp on that is too shallow… *groans**bangs head against the wall* HAROLD HAD BETTER APPRECIATE THE MENTAL AGONY I’M GOING THROUGH FOR HIS SAKE.
Okay. *settles down* I must definitely do brainstorming on that. Oh…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Character’s story goal is to find his place in the world. It’s a coming-of-age. Yep, a disillusionment arc coming-of-age. 😛 I didn’t do it on purpose so don’t ask me how it happened. lol
Anyway. His more tangible goal is to find the one man who was kind to him after something particularly tragic happened in his past, and he believes that wherever…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Homework for Video 9: Theme & Story Structure in the forum Writing Assignments 9 years, 7 months ago
Character’s story goal is to find his place in the world. It’s a coming-of-age. Yep, a disillusionment arc coming-of-age. 😛 I didn’t do it on purpose so don’t ask me how it happened. lol
Anyway. His more tangible goal is to find the one man who was kind to him after something particularly tragic happened in his past, and he believes that wherever…[Read more] -
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Happy trails. I got interrupted with a long and heated debate about character arcs with my sister, so I’ll be going a while yet.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic Writer's Corner #4 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Daeus I’m here.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@Ethryndal *gives you moral support and commiseration* I had to rewrite my entire WIP as well. It seemed impossible at the start, but now I’m almost done and though it still makes me want to tear my hair out sometimes it’s really not so bad. It gets better, dear. It does. We promises. 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal *doesn’t laugh* There, there. It’ll be alright. We writers make sacrificeses for the world, doesn’t we, precious?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy @graciegirl Let me say that again… Um…yeah. 😛 😀
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
Sometimes it’s the very people who no one imagines anything of, who do the things no one can imagine.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl 😮 !
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl That funny, eh? Well he does sound really odd!!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper I thought it was one or the other. (Duh.) 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Okay. A little rushed I guess. 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@emma-flournoy No. I was just seconding what you said. 😛
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@Dragon-Snapper Have you read him?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Yay! But why’d you hate the ending?! I love both in different ways.
Oh. My. He sounds odd. Is he a modern author?
And of course I read to the end. 😀
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The Mind of a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper Well, if it’s any comfort, I doubt you’ll have to do as much rewriting as me. My rewriting entails the entire book. Literally. If it weren’t so sad, it actually be kind of funny. But I hate rewriting, so it’s NOT FUNNY. At all. *gnashes teeth and tears out hair*
Carry on. 😀
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Hi-ya!!! *waves manically* in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 7 months ago
@GracieGirl Hellooo! I’m so glad you’re so happy to be here. And that you’ve read North and South!! Have you seen the BBC miniseries?
And that you’re a Tolkien nut. Of course.May I ask, who is Pseudonymous Bosch?
I play the piano too, and I’m an ISFJ/ENFJ mix. And there are at least four INTJs on here. 😉 Female INTJs. Isn’t that crazy.
- Load More
