@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Alia! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I’m Ingrid. 🙂
Oooo. I love the name. And I think that’s a great trilogy title.
I have a question: are you asking for advise on the names of the individual books in the trilogy? I may have missed that… -
Ingrid replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Alia! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I’m Ingrid. 🙂
Oooo. I love the name. And I think that’s a great trilogy title.
I have a question: are you looking for a name for the individual books in the trilogy? I may have missed that… -
Greta replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 10 months ago
Yes, it is @Alia. I haven’t read the other books in the series; maybe I’ll pick one up over Christmas break. 🙂
-
Hannah replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 11 months ago
@Kate,
I knew I’d get someone’s name wrong! oops.
Yes. All of what you said, just yes. And I’m almost certain that you quoted that correctly.
@Alia,
Ok, that’s probably why it sounded familiar:). -
Hannah replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 11 years ago
Once again I’m slow on replying. Sorry about that!
@TheHappyBookaholic,
I totally understand about not picking up random library books… I haven’t been in a while but when I did I was very cautious. I have read the Emily of New Moon trilogy, it has been a few years, but I remember some stuff about them. Did you read the Storygirl?
@Alia,
I’ve…[Read more] -
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Stuck, please help. in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Also, outlining helps @Alia




-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Stuck, please help. in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 years ago
Hope it helps, @Alia
