@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Insignia, huh? Never heard of that series.
This excites me way more than it should. @Alia Talk about peer pressure. Goodness!
Emmaaaa! No! You have to read it to enjoy it properly! You have no idea what amazingness you’re missing out on! Honestly, if it weren’t for the Percy Jackson books, I wouldn’t know half as much of the stuff about Greek…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Insignia, huh? Never heard of that series.
This excites me way more than it should. @Alia Talk about peer pressure. Goodness!
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Lady_Erin So you’re an Aussie too eh? Nice. 😀
@Alia Aha. 😛 I haven’t read any of that, but I’ve heard several on here torrentize on it.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Percy Jackson!? Where? Who? What? @Alia Are you implying that our newest member is a PJ fan? *gasps*
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
Okay, can someone put the picture they drew of Daeus’s Teedletidum’s actually on here, cause I can’t follow the link and I’m dying to see them.
Here, see if anyone wants to draw this person…
He’s an older teen, about eighteen or nineteen. His hair is longer, but not like shoulder length long or anything, just shaggy and long. Like Hiccup. And…[Read more]
-
Corissa Maiden of Praise replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone! Just one more call throughout the Kingdom (along with the splendiferous help of @Daeus‘s tag) to see if any other KeePers will be at the Best of British Science and Bible Conference at the Creation Museum next Friday and Saturday! Just because I’ve not had time to be on here doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten about you all, and I look…[Read more]
-
Joy Mastron replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
WOW! That’s really good, @dragon-snapper! He looks like he’s contemplating a lot of very evil things.
I’d just like to say that I’m very impressed with everybody’s art and characters. I’m surprised this forum even got off the ground, I have a way of killing them off. I just spent my spring break babysitting and cleaning out my barn, and I came…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to try Coalheart, but how do I put it on here?
I shall tag @kate-flournoy for you. *tags Kate*
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Finished! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Just letting you all know, that I have gotten your replies, and love them all!
I will get back to you if I have time, but for now know that your responses are appreciated. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)…[Read more] -
The Impossible Girl replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia Just want to mention that David Tennant is an INTJ and it takes incredible acting skills for him to actually put so much emotion into a character. Also, sometimes those decisions have to be made and the Doctor is unfortunate enough to be the one who must make them.
@that_writer_girl_99 I didn’t like Rose much either. -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
We’ll have to agree to disagree, I suppose. I don’t like Rose at all, really, so… @alia
-
Joy Mastron replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia I agree, but not completely. I don’t think Ten is unaware of the consequences, or doing whatever he wants despite them, but he certainly is more carefree. In all honesty, he had lived with so much guilt for so long, when he Regenerates as Ten, the Doctor decides it’s time to let himself love again. After all, he met Rose.
The episodes where…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia He had a lot of potential, I’ll give you that. His anger, his stubbornness, his sarcastic nature… they’re all valid, in the face of what he’s been through…But I don’t think they did enough with his character.
Maybe my dislike of him stems from that lack of fulfilled potential.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I don’t know @i-j-anderson I think that, if done right, a female doctor could be very cool.
@alia I agree with Joy–how can you possibly dislike Ten? He’s one of the most dynamic characters in the entire series! And ugh…Nine. I definitely can’t agree with you on that.
-
Joy Mastron replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@f5a8c3e92 I’ll give her a shot! She sounds very feisty.
@alia What I’m confused about is how you like 12, but not 10…
I love Capaldi’s Doctor, I just don’t like his episodes because it seems like the writers are running out of ideas so it’s just becoming pop-culture. But this coming season is his last, and after that there’s a new writer…[Read more]
-
The Impossible Girl replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@alia. What don’t you like about Ten? He was funny and clever (and I loved how he’d wear a trench coat and Converse). (It was a shame he couldn’t use his Scottish accent…)
Nine was good (like bananas). I’m going to miss Twelve after this season… 🙁
*cue sad rendition of the Doctor Who theme* -
The Impossible Girl replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ten. Twelve is a really close second, then eleven and four are together another close third.
-
The Impossible Girl replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes. The Whovian is here! How may I be of your service?
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @aysia-serene @adry_grace @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @dbhgodreigns @wordfitlyspoken @hannah…[Read more]
-
Mark Kamibaya replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 6 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @aysia-serene @adry_grace @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @dbhgodreigns @wordfitlyspoken @hannah…[Read more]
- Load More
