@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia ….. Ah, well, if you’re sharing fingernails, then we’re good. 😛
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia I’ll be praying! Graduations are certainly important. 🙂
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
You got it, @Alia! Prayers all the way from Costa Rica. 😉
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Poor guardian angel. 😛
Yes, I’ll be praying. -
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia Ooh. Ok. Certainly.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Legend of King Daeus in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Please someone, anyone, I implore you on bended knee… draw Josiah the Wiser, sporting his scraggly coarse tarantula beard, with a frog (grinning evilly) on his head. Anyone who can draw, please try… if you need references, just look at his avatar, or watch the Stereotype videos
@Daeus
@Hope
@Kina-Lamb
@Arella-Noreen…[Read more] -
Lady_Erin replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Josiah-DeGraaf, Hello there! Why thank you, but actually @Alia told me about you guys and this awesome place;) I am actually! It takes place during WWIII and about a girl named Trinity Kerr who is an orphan and meets this mysterious guy named Pete, that guy offers her a promise to find her father if she helps him with a problem he has. Later…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia *chokes* Erm… haha… XD Well, don’t be afraid to draw it crooked and off center. Sometimes the impression is more important than accuracy. Also don’t overdraw the mouth— a few well-placed lines are better than the whole outline, which can sometimes look static and lifeless. As for snarls in particular… quick hint. More than half of a…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia *nods* Yeah, I’ve read that, it was pretty good. XD
@That_writer_girl_99 But deep down inside, aren’t we all just a little afraid of Kate’s dragon breathe?
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Yeah, who’s wild idea was that? They must have known that it would end with us blowing up the planet or something. KP needs to have warning sign somewhere for all the poor innocents who stumble blindly upon us thinking we’re all sweetness and writerly wisdom.
@that_writer_girl_99 @Daeus Though @Dragon-snapper does a good deal of chair…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
I LOVE Star Wars. It…well, let’s just say that it’s one of the first things that got me into writing, okay? To say I have a deep love for SW is an understatement. @alia @Lady_Erin
@ethryndal Glad to hear you can see my side of things.
Lol, I completely agree with you. Not even my introductory forum was this nuts. Although it felt very nutty…[Read more] -
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
See? Erin likes me. That counts for something @alia @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
It is not! I resent that statement @alia
Er, we can, but I’m not apologizing @ethryndal
@Lady_Erin *hangs head* No…I haven’t actually read the book. Granted, when I tried to read them, I was very young–in middle school, actually–so that might have something to do with it… I love Star Wars. After watching the SW movies, the world of elves…[Read more]
-
Lady_Erin replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia, LOTR is amazing, but still…she has read my biggest fandom ever so she is alright 😉
-
Lady_Erin replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy, Thanks for the welcome! Well my fandoms are: Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Hobbit/LOTR, Star Wars, Marvel/DC, Kingdom Hearts, Insignia. I have wanted to see Les Miserables for quite some time, but I haven;t yet 🙁 And you have missed out in the PJO series. It. Is. AMAZING!!!
@that_writer_girl_99, Honestly, only two…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Great!
@That_Writer_Girl_99 …Yeah.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh, well that’s far from Australia. 😛 I’ve lived in Ohio most of my life, but born in Texas.
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…whoops! Sorry about that; it was probably my fault not yours. I thought I remembered from a long time ago that you were. What are you?
-
Charis replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hades…nice to see you too ;P
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic *waves hand wildly * Sup Keepers!! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia Oh…*heart is not broken, with an effort* 😀 I thought she must be because you are, and you seem to know her in person.
- Load More
