@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Charis replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP!! It’s really fun here and I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
I didn’t realize there were so many INFPs here…that explains a lot 😉 (I’m an INTJ) @alia -
Charis replied to the topic Hey there everyone! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to KP!! It’s really fun here and I’m sure you’ll fit right in.
I didn’t realize there were so many INFPs here…that explains a lot 😉 (I’m and INTJ) @alia -
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic Self-Publishing Panel Discussion in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey KeePers!
You should have gotten an email about this last night, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of our fourth panel discussion that’s happening this upcoming Monday on self-publishing and writing.
In short, we have three self-published authors (Kim Vandel, Rachel Rittenhouse, and Jeannette DiLouie) who are going to be on…[Read more]
-
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey KeePers!
You should have gotten an email about this last night, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of our fourth panel discussion that’s happening this upcoming Monday on self-publishing and writing.
In short, we have three self-published authors (Kim Vandel, Rachel Rittenhouse, and Jeannette DiLouie) who are going to be on…[Read more]
-
Rolena Hatfield started the topic A KeePer Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hear ye, hear ye!
This announcement is to draw all of you wonderful KeePer’s attention to a few changes here on the forum.
Because we care about everyone of you, may I first bring your attention to our updated forum guidelines.
They’re simply more specific for the benefit of it’s users. For, what kingdom can flourish without a clear law to…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield started the topic A KeePer Announcement! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hear ye, hear ye!
This announcement is to draw all of you wonderful KeePer’s attention to a few changes here on the forum.
Because we care about everyone of you, may I first bring your attention to our updated forum guidelines.
They’re simply more specific for the benefit of it’s users. For, what kingdom can flourish without a clear law to…[Read more] -
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey people. *tips hat grinningly*
There’s this book I just read called Eats, Shoots and Leaves, by Lynn Truss. It’s non-fiction—about punctuation. But it’s not a long or dull read at all, and is funny and very informative/helpful. Especially for people like writers who’d use punctuation more than usual. 😉
The only objection would be: it has a…[Read more] -
Leumeister replied to the topic Aquila in the forum Sci-Fi 9 years, 3 months ago
Hello everybody tagged below!
I’ve got a bunch of unfinished drafts of stories (plus the finished draft for the Pilot for Aquila) and I was wondering if any of you would like to alpha-read some of them (and, perhaps, beta-read the finished draft). I need input on what I’m working on because I’ve got some stories I’m stuck on.
So, for those of…[Read more]
-
Anne of Lothlorien started the topic My Attempt in the forum Poetry 9 years, 3 months ago
So, I read some of the poems y’all suggested. (I loved the Wreck of the Hesperus). And I tried one of my own. It’s a bit silly, and I don’t like the ‘magic’ and ‘tragic’ rhyme at all, but for lack of a better one, I left it. Maybe someone can help me change it? But how do you all like it?
The Faerie Child
______________________________________
In…[Read more] -
Anne of Lothlorien started the topic My Brother Wants Y'all's Opinion in the forum Film 9 years, 3 months ago
Hey there.
So.
My brother is an animator. A movie maker. And this summer he is venturing out on another project, and he has made me his co-collaborator or something like that. So he asked me to ask y’all about it and if you like it and stuff.
So… here’s the basic plot. I’m still a bit fuzzy on it and it may not be one hundred percent accurate,…[Read more] -
JaynieCatgirl08 replied to the topic Comics in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Alia i draw comics 🙂 its one of my favorite things!!
-
Northerner started the topic Who here is thinking of entering Rooglewood's Five Poisoned Apples contest? in the forum 9 years, 4 months ago
It’s the last one they’re doing, and I’ve heard (though I can’t track down the rumour far enough to know for sure whether it’s true) that every submission gets feedback this time.
If you are, tell us about your…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Beginners' Tips For Writing Science Fiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Yep. @Kina-Lamb
@Arella-Noreen
@DelightInLife
@GracieGirl
@Rachelle
@R-J-Wordsmith
@GabrielleMassman
@Dragon-Snapper
@Asyia-Serene
@Abigail-Blomberg
@Northerner
@Emma-L
@Leumeister
@PerfectFifths
@I-J-Anderson
@NatalieMarie
@Rebelutoinary
@Ethryndal
@Writefury
@Sierra-R
@SleepwalkingMK
@Brandon-Miller
@R-E-P
@The-Bean
@Anne-of-Lothlorien
@ZCPeterso…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic A True Story in the forum Non-Fiction 9 years, 4 months ago
Just a min. *snatches list* Here we…[Read more]
-
Cloudy started the topic Discord Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
This is an invitation link to a discord group. This group is exclusive to people from KP. Please don’t invite anyone who isn’t in Kp. It will or could be used for chatting (more quickly) about stories in real time, and stuff. I’m not saying get rid of KP, considering this looks like it’s going to do away with the forum…[Read more]
-
Northerner started the topic Thank you, KP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
This weekend I saw a girl who I’m certain is a writer, though I never talked to her (I’m trying to get contact information for someone who might know her, so I can ask for her contact information in a slightly less creepy way than otherwise, but that’s another story), and she reminded me how much of my writing life I spent alone.
I started…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@alia @ethryndal @graciegirl @emma-flournoy
My brother got 8 stitches in his hand, but he’s fine–no nerves or tendons or anything were nicked, so all we’re worried about now is that the wound will heal. Continued prayers would be appreciated, but thanks for your support!
Sorry I’m late replying to y’all…my mom pulled a “it’s almost Mother’s…[Read more]
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@Alia, great. 😀
@ClaireC Sure thing!
Oh wait, it happened today…I haven’t been on KP the last several days. 😛 Oh well. Hope you did great!@That_Writer_Girl_99 Oooh, not good at all. I’ll be praying.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone–
My brother was going to go to a friends’ house today, but in the process of getting his fishing pole ready for the outing, he sliced open his hand. My mom took him to the ER, and he has to get stitches.My brother just made a travel baseball team for the summer, and we have camps, vacations, and other things that we were planning…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 5 months ago
I can’t believe we’re still having this conversation…at least two of them are mine! ;p @dragon-snapper @alia
- Load More
