@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Daeus started the topic For all who love speculative fiction in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Hi friends,
I’m excited to announce that on October 2nd KP will hosting a panel discussion dedicated to the topic of speculative fiction!
Yes, fantasy, sci-fi, the stuff we love. I hope you’ll be there. 😀 😀 😀
Here’s the link.…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 9 years ago
@alia Thanks!
@dragon-snapper I might… We’ll see, but I think I will have a bit of time to do that. He sounds fun to draw. -
Josiah DeGraaf started the topic New Website Party! in the forum Announcements 9 years ago
Hey all!
It is my pleasure to introduce you all to the new Kingdom Pen site–now faster /and/ mobile-friendly. 😀
As you may notice, it looks quite different. And while I think I’ve caught all the bugs, there may still be some that have evaded my eagle-eye. So if you find something, drop us a note here or email us at kingdompenmag@gmail.com.…[Read more]
-
Gracie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@alia sure thing. 🙂
Hey guys, I know she put in a request a page or two ago, but I wanted to kinda retirate it anyway. Continued prayers for Elizabeth’s family would be so appreciated! Her home is still without power from the storm. I know that I’d be super stressed by this point, so prayers for her and her family that they’ll stay strong and…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@epicaddie2 Maybe I can draw him and the dragon-centaur tomorrow. (That thing is very Intriging and sounds fun, but I’m pondering the anatomy @alia Don’t worry I’m working on it! I even drew I sketch that looks very scribbly…)
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@kate-flournoy @jessi-Rae @shannon My brother says thanks.
@alia I meant where are they on the wing? I’m working on figuring out the body… -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia yes. What did you mean by three spikes on top and two on the bottom of the wing? I’m having trouble picturing it.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I might try.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia ‘s description. I was subscribed to this thread!
So, I don’t know if this would even interest someone, but let’s have a go at it.So, basically its a centaur, only instead of part horse, she’s part dragon. The dragon part is white, with a long tail that looks somewhat like a mermaid tale in shape. It only has one wing because dragons are…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I have your description!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia Ouch! Once I was responding to a post and that happened. For some reason it glitched and didn’t post.
Try again. But before you post it copy the text, in case it glitches again. -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia I don’t know what you’re talking about… Can you expound?
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Rae I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Emma Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@Jessi-Marie I have a lot of favorite movies too. What movie-watcher can help it?
Of those you listed I’ve seen the first three Pirates movies. They’re so hilarious.(@Kate-Flournoy fyi we have at least three more INTPs than that. @I-J-Anderson, @R-J-K-Wordsmith, and @Alia. You’re welcome. Poor mortal human. XD)
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Thank you @Shannon! 😀
@Kate_Flournoy, thank you for the luck. I’m sure I shall need it. *dips head* 🙂
I think my MBTI type varies between INTP and ENTP.
Thanks! Hopefully I will see you there. My main character especially had better shape up, otherwise my contest endeavor shall be doomed…
Yes, I do like poetry. Writing it is especially…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@alia, certainly! The link is further up on the page and should still be working. You can either comment on the piece or you can make some comments here, I don’t mind.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@alia, I love names with meanings too! Here are a couple that I found using Behind the Name (a really great site to use for finding names)
Azar–Persian–Fiery
Keahi–Hawaiian–the fire
Rue–English–rue is a type of bitter herb
Merari–Hebrew–bitter (its actually a male name, but I like the sound of it)
Min–Chinese/Korean–quick, clever,…[Read more] -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@alia Wow, I like that! I would suggest maybe…
Entona- strong-minded in Greek
Nikan- alone/only in Yoruba
Azi- Today in Romanian. (I have no idea why her name would mean “today,” but it’s kind of a pretty name.)
Setia- Loyal in Malay.
All of these I got fiddling around with Google translate, which isn’t always accurate, so you can take it…[Read more] -
Gracie replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@alia Evanna, Evin, Caden, Imelda, and Louisa are all names that tie in to “fighter” somehow. 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Names with meanings in the forum Characters 9 years, 2 months ago
@Alia Ooh, she sounds like an interesting character. So, do your names with meanings mean something in a different language? Or are they actually words, like Hope, Daisy, or Sky?
- Load More
