@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Mmmmmm! *pounces in ice cream* How are you, @alia?
-
Joy started the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42 @alia @dragon-snapper @anyone-else — BEWARE
I don’t know how geeky you guys are, or how much you can stand it, but I wrote a nerdy version of “12 Days of Christmas” called “12 Days of Geek Christmas.” Anything I should add? Take off? Tweak?
On the 12th day of Christmas my Geek Friends gave to me…
1. Full-size model of Ma…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @ingridrd @alia Thank you all! She appreciates it! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Praying for your cousin! <3
@ingridrd @salome01w4g @daughteroftheking @alia @everyone
I mentioned earlier about my Spanish teacher’s mom’s death. Well today in class she broke down and told us how fearful and anxious she has been as a result. She knows God is there, and she knows He can give peace, but there is something insi…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2 Wow, that’s really hard ;(
I’m so sorry, I’ll pray about that. Cancer is terrible@alia I will pray for your little sister too, that’s tough. Hopefully God will use it to help build trust with her
@winter-rose 😀 nice
Always cool to see people trying new things like that
I’ll pray for you -
Ethryndal replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Winter-Rose Wow… that’s a tough decision, but super exciting. My brother has grappled with the choice of college himself, and I know how hard it can be. It’s incredibly brave of you to buck the traditional, pressured paths of society to pursue writing, and I’ll definitely be praying for you. May God strengthen and encourage you through this…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@epicaddie2Â I’m praying!!!
@alia Oh, I will definitely pray. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @epicaddie2 @winter-rose I’ll be praying for you all!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Daughteroftheking @Alia fare well! See you both in the future. <3
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia *sees your post late* HMMmm… *puts on thinking cap* I would say Eritrea, although I like both.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia It’s tragic! Like those fancy cone-shaped hat thingies from the middle ages? Pity no one wears those anymore.
Names! Woe! The perfect ones always escape me…
I must be off. Farewell! *waves handkerchief sadly*
Bye @jane-maree !
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Yes, you are a centaur in the KPA 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia It would be fun, to say the least.
Names are tricky. Yeah, I see how that could be a problem. xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Some research about the Victorian era. Quite interesting. They sure liked their silly hats, didn’t they? ;P What art thou doing?
@jane-maree Heyo!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia I’m working on rewriting a scene from my novella (A Sprig of Green) and including some new character aspects.
@DaughteroftheKing heyyyy. Welcome!! 🙂
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @jane-maree *makes dramatic and elegant entrance* *in a very dignified voice*
I have arrived…
Oo, is that pizza? *proceeds to stuff mouth inelegantly*
At any rate, I have arrived.
Hi. 😀 -
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Aw, that’s tough. I’ll keep you guys in my prayers.
@winter-rose *hugs* *more hugs* *much prayer* That’s exciting!! God bless your adventure, girl. -
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@Alia welcome! Pizza is free for the taking. 😛
Yep, I’m still here and writing. 😀
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thank you!!!
@alia Thank you, and I’ll be praying!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal @alia there we go. The great Ethryndal has spoken 😛
- Load More
