@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel @sam-kowal @alia I’m writing the LKD3. Anyone there?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Kapeefers! No, your eyes don't deceive you… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal XD I know right. I’m wondering when there’s going to be a whole file for KP lit. ( @aratrea hint)
YEESSS! Raspberry ice cream? Of course. What’s wrong with me?@dekreel I’ll let you know what I haven’t used once I figured what I’m going to use.
@emily I have no idea if you’re in the story or not. I’m still figuring out the plot.…[Read more]
-
MarliScarb replied to the topic Hello Everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel, @audrey-caylin, @alia, @shannon : My all time favorite book series is Chronicles of Narnia. Other than that there are just too many good books to choose from 🙂 As far as genres, I like fantasy, historical fiction, and mysteries, but I’ll read any genre if it’s a good book. I can’t say that I have a favorite movie either, but my favo…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia I will pray! *hugs you*
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Yess!
@alia @princesfoo @dekreel *eyes widen* That is truly diabolical. I like it. But, if we’re going to steal something, we have to send our apparently endless supply of bumbling henchmen to do it. Who better to execute our enormously complicated plot?
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daughteroftheking @alia @dekreel
I call this diabolical conference into order! *dims lights* *lightening flashes* If we are going to take over the world we have to do it properly. By that I mean we must have a super complicated and cliche plan with at least one crucial weakness the enemy can exploit.
I think… *lowers voice and glances a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia ah, fair enough. Fare thee well in the land of sleep!
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia They’re taking over the world. I’m just applying the effects 😀
@daughteroftheking @princessfoo
You know you’re a writer when you get into conversations like this… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Hello!!! I hath arrived!
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien THIS
Is totally, spectacularly wonderful 😀Kingdom pen really is the bestistest place to ever grace the internet… I’m so glad I found it
@kate-flournoy @dekreel @alia @introvert_girl @supermonkey42 @daeus @aratrea @shannon @emily @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @ethryndal @emma-flournoy @jane-maree @epicaddie2 @all the other…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @emily @sam-kowal @alia @catwing @daughteroftheking @anyone-else
I’m writing! Anyone else? *growls threateningly*
-
Joy started the topic Hey, Whovians! I have a question… in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@inkling-for-christ @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @silverclaw-bonnetfolly @alia @other-whovians
I don’t know how many of you know about this, but I’m writing a Dr Who novella. The problem is I have two Doctors in my story, so I don’t know how to address them, exactly. The Thirteenth Doctor is the main character and the Fifth Doctor is a…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic A KeePer Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia @dekreel @ingridrd @Shannon @Emily @aislinn-mollisong @catwing @epicaddie2 @winter-rose @princessfoo
OH NO I RAN OUT OF TAGS. Whatever shall I do?
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Goodnight, @catwing @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @alia!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I feel ya. Good luck!
@alia Bye, folks. I may be back later. But diner’s calling me at the moment. 😀
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia HEY! @daughteroftheking I’m just trying to write. It isn’t so much the characters that are betraying me, (though they certainly are in on the mutiny) but just the general story’s direction. I have no idea whatsoever what I’m doing, so I’m writing furiously and hoping it makes sense.
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia Kewl! The same one with Eritrea/Estia?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@alia A character of mine who betrayed me for the Stereotypical Side. 😉 How about you?
- Load More
