@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Well done! See you later 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I am. XP But not the fig newtons. The fig newtons are MINE!
That’s okay 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia SNACKS! *pounces*
Hello! I’m working on the KPA. What about you?
BTW, do you know when the next season of Dr Who is? I thought it started last winter, but now I’m not sure
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Oops……I may have been???
-
Catwing replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I think that counts too. At least for my research and questions. 😀 Thank you.
@sleepwalkingmk *facepalm* I completely forgot that she needs to go to school. But she will be homeschooled. How did I overlook that?
@sarah-anson Sadly Vanessa will still have to be school while they are there.
I’m a perfect angel.
Wow, that could be…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia I’m so sorry! 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia When I lose my posts I usually click the “back” arrow for the previous screen and sometimes can find them. Have you tried that?
-
Catwing started the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay.
So, one of my characters, Vanessa, in my current work Firebird is a missionary kid/teen.
And I thought I heard that some of you are missionary kids(or you can tag them and answer these anyway)? Do you have any advice? Things I should avoid that annoy you when you read books with MKs? Other stuff? Books I should maybe read for research?
A…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Opps… I didn’t respond to you guys.
@dekreel I frogot to thank you!
@jane-maree Now you can say pizza opens new windows.
@jessi-rae Thank you.
@alia I have been waiting from the beginning to have the frog part! I was surprised no one had done it yet. I had even suggested it once, but some how I was overlooked and I couldn’t wait. And that’s why…[Read more] -
Ariella Newheart replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
how is it possible for a writer to be terrible at communicating in real life, but in books it’s easy??
I know exactly what you mean, @alia! That’s why I write books, myself, to convey in writing thoughts and ideas that I never could irl. 😀
-
ClaireC replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @catwing, @dekreel, @dragon-snapper, @jenwriter17, @aislinn-mollisong, @emily, @alia, @epic-addie2
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing…
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Praying for you too!
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia I’m sorry to hear that. I will be praying for them.
@daughteroftheking Oh, man, that sounds painful. I’m praying for you.
I do have a prayer request. The older brother of a friend of mine was on a mission trip in Guatemala, and while there, witches put a bounty on his head. People tried three times to kill him. By the grace of God he…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 Praying for you, girl! I know God is doing something amazing in you.
@alia I’ll pray for them.
I have a prayer request. A couple of months ago, I had not-really-surgery-but-kind-of-like-surgery on my toe. It just isn’t healing, and it hurts. And, I have to have the same thing done on my other foot, and I really, really don’t want to.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Chasm Beasts in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Ahh, uhh, well… Yes. I am positive. It sure looks like a Dekreel, but it’s not 😉
Actually it’s important to note that I was actually named Dekreel after a historian who had also survived being a Chasm Beast. Legend has it that he looked like a bipedal wolf with a cat’s tail……. So that drawing is what he would have looked like. And…[Read more]
-
Amily Huddleston replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia It’s an amazing book! It took a few reads to really grasp everything he says, but definitely worth the time!
@introvert_girl I’m not sure I do have a favorite cookie…anything homemade is scrumptious! My all time favorite character is Faramir from Lord of the Rings. He’s so humble and caring, yet still a strong leader. Jean Valjean from…[Read more]
-
Keleigha Liess replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine @gh24682468999@seekjustice @alia @dekreel Don’t feel like you have to or anything, but if any of you guys were wanting to proof my script, I’d appreciate if you could get it done this week, or early next week… Thanks for the tips @gh24682468999 🙂
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Before the Sunrise – Missionary Kid Realistic Fiction in the forum Short Story Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Sure! And especially so that you’re an MK. Let me know what you think!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia You can be my royal jester!
I always need more of those. 😀
- Load More
