@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Sorry if I’m torturing you. I should probably shut up now…. I just can’t spoil Part 3. But it’s awesome.
@rochellaine Oh. Well, that’s still really cool! 😀
Wait. You’re in law school???? Woah. *silence*
Hey, @alia , I thought you were a centaur!?!?! Can centaurs do puppy eyes? And can you beat these???

😉 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles*Â And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wags tail sheepishly* *realizes that he is not a sheep* *stops wagging tail sheepishly* *wags tail* Sorry. But…. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR A DOG IN THE KINGDOM OF PEN PART 3.
Sorry….
@jenwriter17 Hello there! PIANO!!!! *geeks out* *finds sheet music* Are you on your WIP?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back! 😀 (with fingers stiff from practicing piano in a cold room 😉 )
@rochellaine yeah, it’s fine, I just felt that I could do better if I rewrote it. Everyone had pretty much the same suggestions, so I’m going to fix the problems in this chapter and the next one and a half I wrote 🙂
I’m looking forward to your blog post! do ya know when…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hello again! 🙂
*reads name* *grins*
I’m about halfway through Part 3, so look to the forum soon!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp, hello again. I’m here. @jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine
Still working on my Dog in KP Part 3.
@rochellaine Cool, you get to go see a Broadway musical! Lucky….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
@seekjustice @alia You will not believe what my parents gave me for my birthday!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia sorry guys, had to step away for a while, but I’m back for a little bit….
…….*silence*……..
ah, I see. Well, glad you both got a good amount of writing done! 🙂 Alia, I might be on later tonight too, but I’m not totally sure about that.
hehe, I’m wearing my ‘it’s okay. writers should be strange’ tee shirt. 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hmm. I guess that did sound like an evil laugh. Don’t worry…yet. 🙂 😅 (Evil laugh will commence much later in the story)
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yep. *chuckles* This one’s also good…. MUHAHAHAH! *wags tail*
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *defends brain* Yep. Sorry! But at least you won’t have to wait too long…probably. I think I’m pretty close to finishing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 Hello! Wow…good luck! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeeeeeeeah 😛 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia Hey guys! I’m here too……kinda. Doing writing and studying for a science test at the same time. yeah, I see you gasped. It doesn’t really sound like a good idea, but my brain likes to multi-task 😛
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup. 😉
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Okay. I’m trying to figure out how the two characters are going to get somewhere. (AKA Warren and Riddlewit.) Also bouncing around ideas as to what characters will appear in this one…. *wags tail mischievously*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia thank you! i love your sentence. here’s my sentence:
Flying’s for droids. 🙂
sorry, had to sneak in that Star Wars reference 😀 this doesn’t even really fit in with the picture 🙂
@warrenluther04 lol, hilarious! 😀 but, uh, you know it’s a baby horse right? 😉 Oh my word that gif though! It’s still funny in meme form 😀
-
Skredder replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Okay, cool! I was just asking because I sometimes write AUs for my characters. It tends to help me get to know them a bit better.
@alia Not really. I’m studying right now. Just came on for a few moments to finish a thought I started earlier. 🙂
- Load More
