@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia   …
What about the second draft? 😉
@jenwriter17 Well, since Alia’s back, how about we do ten minutes with her? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, welcome back! ten minutes sounds good to me
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Them?! I said I was considering killing one of my characters. I will never come to your “side of things” as you call it when you speak in such ruthless and careless terms of my beloved characters lives. So there.
@jenwriter17 Great, a word war! How long this time?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia okay, I hope I’ll still be here by then, cuz I’m gonna have to go soon too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia YES WORD WARRRRRR!
@rochellaine um, yes, you might want to do that 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I am considering grabbing my characters and running for their lives.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia haha, yeah, I understand. I don’t have many writer friends where I live, so I’m not used to seeing/hearing someone say writer stuff 😉
We’re cruel aren’t we? *strokes cat as I sit in evil chair* *smirks*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh…..good point *bites nails with worry*
I think it’s hilarious @alia was encouraging you to kill someone (a character) 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia I DIDN’T give away a spoiler! I just said he’d been found. I didn’t say he was rescued. How do you know if he’s okay or not? Maybe he was dead when they found him!
@alia What a cut! 😛 I guess that’s a reasonable reputation, though. I couldn’t kill Uncle Bill. But I’m planning on getting my courage up to kill at least so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, that’s true 🙂
*gives you chocolate and pizza*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine ………um…………did you just give away a SPOILER?!
But, anyway; hurray for Uncle Bill! 😉
@alia Oh wowly-wow! O.O
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder @seekjustice I have an announcement to make! Uncle Bill has been found!!! Congratulate him, since he’s been waiting for this moment for a long time. 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP. how ’bout you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Actually it’s the sequel, When Infinity is Empty. But, sure, no spoilers *zips mouth* 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I’m here! Writing and reading part 2 of Seekjustice’s WIP 🙂 (yes, I’m only on part 2)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well I’m here finally. Are you still here, or are you gone? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ll probably be here in about half an hour, if you’ll be here then.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @skredder I’m writing! Does anyone want to join me?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Aaand, apparently @jenwriter17 ranks in the class of fast writers too! 😛 Well, maybe next time I’ll be able to beat you, Jen. Be warned, that is a challenge! 😉 😀
- Load More
