@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice No, no! How would I survive?! …oh, yeah…maybe the way my fathers and their fathers before them survived?
Oh by the way, will you please read the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn books before you listen/watch the musicals? As always, there might be some differences and the books are the ones that are the actual classics.
@alia Have yo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I read the post. I’ll be praying too! 🙂
@rochellaine Writing is going well. I’ve been working on the climax of my book today, so my brain is tired. 😉 I’m on the last chapter!!! 😀 *sobs*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, I haven’t heard many of the songs from that one, but I really don’t like it. 😛
Have you read the original book?
@jenwriter17 Hello! Yes, I’m here. How’s your writing coming? What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, I didn’t see your post until now. Definitely praying!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Which Tom Sawyer musical are you talking about? There are a couple of different ones. The one I recommended to @seekjustice was the Disney 1973 one, but I doubt that’s the one you were listening to. 😉 So, which was it?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I love when you start mimicking characters without realising it 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
No not really, I’ve been meaning to read Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer for ages, but I’ve never got around to it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
That’s all right 😀
Okay dokey then 😀 (but yes, I definitely do understand that every book wants a sequel!)
Oh, and no, I haven’t listened to the Tom Sawyer musical but @rochellaine suggested it to me the other day so its on my list to listen to.
Awesome ;D Let me know what you think!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I tried to write a standalone once and now I’m planning the third book of a trilogy. whoops 😀 Oh well, just think that God is telling you that that story is not over yet.
https://anordinarypen.wordpress.com/ me blog 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Urgh, that’s annoying! I definitely know what you mean about moving too slowly, except I usually go way too fast.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey! I’m about to start work on a blog post, I think. You?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @rochellaine @catwing @alia
Hey, anyone around? I’m about to start some work.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder Is anyone around? I’ve got probably about an hour or so to work right now.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Hey people! I’m finally here! 😀
@alia Haha, yeah, I guess that’s reasonable. If Americans are the only ones who do it, someone who’s grown up in Asia wouldn’t be used to it even if you are technically American. 😉
@seekjustice Hahaha!! I wonder if you even did it right? 😛 You had to just guess from my description, but I don’t know how goo…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine @seekjustice @skredder Anyone on for a bit?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m so glad you like them! Yes, they do look similar. Ha. Funny. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @alia Back from NEWSIES!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine (or are you still gone?) @alia Anyone still on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I like all of them!! How do I choose just one? I like If Dreams Came True the best probably. 🙂
- Load More
