@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yup, but…got to go! 🙂 Break is over because the garage still isn’t finished and it’s going to rain tonight. 🙁 Hopefully we’ll be done soon.
See you later, and happy writing!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia yeah middles can be hard. but I’m sure you’ll pull through victorious! 😉
sorry, but I’m gonna have to leave again 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m on a short break again. How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia the last chapter of my dystopian WIP. how about you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yup! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Surprise! I can be on for a teensy bit 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, yeah, I think so. 🙂 I think Jen was there, too. She and SeekJustice and Jess Penrose almost always crush me in word wars. 😛
Cool! I wish to be done by July 1st, but I doubt that’s going to happen. I’m a very slow writer. I’ve got to go now, so see you later! Maybe tonight, maybe Monday. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Hahaha! 😛 I did that once. I was having a ten minute word war, but about two minutes in I completely forgot and googled stuff about hospitals for several minutes before remembering, freaking out, and rushing back to continue writing.
How’s your book coming? Was it an actual plot hole, or did you figure out how to work it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 138 words. How about you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Um, okay. I’m trying to eat lunch at the same time as type, but I’ll try. 🙂 Make it five minutes, though, since I think my time’s almost up.
I’ll start after I post this, so just time yourself. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia We’re cleaning out the garage, but I’ve got about a fifteen minute break so I’m trying to get a little writing in now. Are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m sorry, I won’t be able to join you today 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine yeah I know its not Christmas 😜 I was literally humming Christmas songs yesterday O.o
@alia wow okay I’ll keep praying 🙂
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Ummm…
Well this is for a brand new story idea (born this morning!) so I just wanted something I could call her. So far all I know about her is that she’s a rebellious princess who lives in a fantasy kingdom near the sea, and she is about 16.
I like to base my characters around their names, so meanings would be great!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Challenge accepted 😀 I definitely will.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Goodnight 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I don’t even know what to say to you right now. @rochellaine Who’s your favourite Newsie?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
It’s all right, Crutchie, I still love you. Unlike others *glowers*.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Poor Jack and Davey and CRUTCHIE!!!! How could you abandon Crutchie????
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Sorry 😀 I basically listen to it on repeat 24/7. 😀 (I’ll be praying for your friend too)
I always read the book before doing any adaptions…at least most of the time 😀
And Pascal’s argument is basically the best thing ever. Not that I’ve ever used it for evangelism, but it’s pretty cool
- Load More
