@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia how was the Greatest Showman? I see ads for it everywhere, but I haven’t seen it.
yeah I’m not sure I’ll be able to meet my writing deadlines along with the SE contest, but I’m trying! 🙂
yup there are quite a few website there 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia
I was just watching the Blimey cow video about seven things homeschoolers are sick of hearing and it was  hilarious. Mostly because I have been asked every single one of those questions!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@aliaÂ
getting distracted by Youtube and pinterestRewriting my novella some and trying to figure out what story idea to go with for the SE short story contest 😉 what are you working on? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia yup, I’m still here 🙂 you should have access now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Just thought I’d share with you; some of us compiled a list of modest clothing websites. I’ll post the link, feel free to add to it if you’d like 😉
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Rz84WbIuTsuviZBmPINmRN8dut4g3QjFlTqC_53u6qg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Sorry I missed you!
Yeah there are some really bizarre weird hairdos going around. Shaving one side or braiding one side in cornrows seems to be popular, I guess.
@rochellaine Well, it depends. 🙂 curly hair is unpredictable like that. but it’s about shoulder length-ish. There are ways I can stretch the curls or tighten them to…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Have you seen the Matt/Mallory fortune teller sketch? “…but it could be fun, though!” That’s one of my favorites, and my dad loved it when I showed it to him. 😛
Well, first I’ll ask, what size are you? 🙂 And, um, what are you meaning by “nicer?” Do you mean business clothes, church clothes, or casual, but feminine clothes? 😛 So…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia It’s very easy to get distracted by Blimey Cow…
Or Studio C!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira Yes, for the first while of my life all the books I read favored the North. Later I heard the other side first from my parents and then in some pro-South books and was able to see the good and bad about each side.
She turned six today. 🙂 I taught her the A.A.Milne poem “Now I am Six” 😉 Yes, we do have a lot of bi…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I think you are right about the civil war. Good and bad was on both sides. Of course, I have always been taught how wrong the south is, because of where I live. 🙂 But you really summed it up well.
gobbles chocolate…like a lady 😀 I love that!
Happy birthday to your sister! How old is she? Its funny because today I was thin…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder Is anyone writing?
@jenwriter17 I get a lot of my clothes from Ann Taylor. I wear mostly knee-length and midi skirts, so I don’t know if that’s too short for some people, but Ann Taylor carries a lot of nice skirts/dresses which I am comfortable wearing. We shop at Macy’s pretty often, too, and they u…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
GUYS! I’M PUBLISHED!
/The Trials of Ualair Fencaryn/ is available in the collection of short stories, titled /Transmogrified Tales/. It is available on Lulu, which will hopefully be accessible on…[Read more]
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, It actually was a name  @alia suggested, and I modified a bit. 🙂 Tove was the original though, and it means thunder.
How goes the western?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17  @rochellaine  @alia
I’m writing!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia Whew! I’m finally back! Are either of you writing now?
@seekjustice Hm, that’s a hard question. 🙂 I’ll have to give a qualified answer right now, because my opinions are biased based on my likes or dislikes of the actors portraying the characters in the production I saw. For example, the boy playing Davey was an okay act…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia are you still here?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yeah I understand!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yup! I love like all of those…
Plus the meanings are awesome!
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd  @bekreations  @alia  @ariel-ashira  @rochellaine
Does anyone want to continue?
-
Kaya Young replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia  Wow! Those are a lot of great names! I will have to copy and paste that list because I like alot of those!
@rochellaine Oh, I really like Kalla!
Thank you both so much for taking the time to compile those lovely lists!
- Load More

@warrenluther04 OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS AWESOOOOOOME! congrats! 😀 Great job! *confetti and cake and all good things to you*