@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia What do you usually sew?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine I’m sure it’s nice for your parents to have a writer-daughter to do some editing for them 😉
Hey, that’s a good idea! I’ll go take a look…
@alia I have a 51 page novella. All of it has to be rewritten 🙂
what lyric videos are you watching?
@seekjustice alrighty then, hope some of us will be here 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia it was 9:20am when I got your message, but its 10:15 now. I’m going to have my quiet time and then read my siblings some of the Hobbit and then I’ll be able to write. I’m not sure if any of you will be on then
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Nope, not working on my western. 😛 I’m trying to do some updates and editing on my parents’ books. I hope your brainstorming goes well! Why don’t you run through the old Writing Prompts topic and see if you get any ideas from there?
@alia Hi! No, no…glaring at YouTube is kind of the opposite of what you should do if you’re try…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia welcome back! oh, yes, I am very much being distracted by youtube right now (hair tutorials) 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice I’m back! How about you two?
@jenwriter17 Well, I’m here now. 🙂 What are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young Anyone still on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Great! I actually will too, since now it’s time for dinner, so I’m going to disappear for a bit. See you when we both return!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice And apparently I fell asleep on you again last night! 😮 It was probably a good thing, since it was two a.m., but I’m disappointed in myself. I seem to not be able to keep up my old records. 😛
Hello, people! I’m here writing! Is anyone else around? @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira @alia @skredder
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Thank you letters. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@silverclaw-bonnetfolly Ooh, where are you going? (if you don’t mind me asking 😉 )
Well, I would suggestion starting by thanking them for their donation, tell them how much it blessed you to have them contribute. Make it personal; people like that. Maybe mention what you hope to accomplish on this trip, then the contributors kinda know what…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Cool, you can sew?! I can sew a little bit, but it’s mostly one of my sisters who does the sewing around here. I just bought some fabric at JoAnn’s to attempt making a couple of summer blouses, though, since I need some new summer clothes. I hope it works and I don’t ruin the fabric… 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia okay, sleep well 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Bye 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @seekjustice alrighty then, I’ll check it out 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Its quite inaccurate, but I try to ignore so that i can enjoy the story.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*frowns at “it isn’t completely historically accurate”*
I don’t think it was even trying to be historically accurate
Still @jenwriter17 it does a good job with characters and plot and its a good story.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia huh, sounds interesting 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia what exactly is the movie about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Kind of. 🙂 It depends on what you mean by affordable. The prices are high enough to indicate to me that the clothing is good quality, but not super high. I don’t know what you usually consider paying for an article of clothing. If it’s too high, sorry. 😛 That’s partially why I haven’t bought anything from there yet. I’m saving up.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I’m back! @seekjustice Are you here yet? It’s just a little bit earlier than usual. 😉
Jen, it sounds like your hair is perfect for doing vintage hairstyles! 😀 Hooray for you. I can imagine a lovely chignon in your hair. Or a simple side roll for the 40s or 50s. The styles that’ll be hard for you are probably 60s hairs…[Read more]
- Load More
