@alia
Active 6 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1253
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia editing my dystopian sci-fi 😀 / 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Fairytale Reteling in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
Introducing, the queen of retellings…@seekjustice!!! 😛 I’m sure she’ll have lots of ideas for you 😉
As for me, I can’t say I’ve read a lot of fairytales, so I don’t think I have any suggestions for your retelling. I’ll let you know if I do though! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Bye, see ya tonight! 😉
@alia what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia okey-doke 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 Those are all great ideas!! Thanks. 🙂 I actually remember trying each of them accidentally before, and that they helped a lot, so I’ll be trying them again soon. Right now I’m taking a break though, so, hope to see you later tonight with @seekjustice 😀
@alia No spoilers! Okay. 🙂 Second what Jen said about not reading up, sin…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia oh, don’t look at Rochellaine’s and my previous posts then, cuz SPOILER ALERT!
Enjoy it! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia *slaps hand over mouth* okay, no spoilers…are you reading the first book?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
So, this is a problem I’ve been dealing with off and on for the past several years. Basically, I’m looking in the mirror and feeling disappointed. As some of you may know, I have curly hair. I’ve grown to love it, but there are days when I just don’t know what to do with it. It knots, it frizzes, it doesn’t lay right and it’s so hard to care for.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@ariel-ashira @alia @kaya-young @skredder @rochellaine Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Superhero WIP in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 4 months ago
Aaaaand forgot to tag people 😛 @rochellaine @kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira @seekjustice @catwing @daughteroftheking @claire-c @skredder @ingridrd
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Sorry, my last message probably sounded a little impolite. I’m praying for your family 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder anyone on? I’m editing for a bit.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @kaya-young
Anyone writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia oh I’m sorry to hear that! I’ll definitely be praying for your whole family. Hugs to all if you!
@seekjustice that’s great!!! 😄👍
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
The writer in me can’t help but be fascinated. I’ll definitely be praying for you, the doctors, your family and her!
By the way, thank you to all who prayed for my wrist. It’s almost completely healed now and I’m so grateful for your prayers 😀 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @ariel-ashira and everyone else 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Oh, wow. Yes, I will be praying!
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia, Oh, poor dear! I’ll be praying for her.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Of course I’ll be praying!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia I’ll pray for you guys. <3
- Load More

