@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s a scene I just wrote
TRIGGER WARNING–it’s a little dark…
And it’s kind of not supposed to make sense since it’s a flashback XD btw so if it’s confusing, that’s why.
“Ssstand up, girl,” Tigin held his whip high. Ottoline curled into herself, trembling on the cold floor.
She knew what was going to happen next.
There was no esc…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
17 or 18, huh? COOOOOL. A lot of people think I’m about that age when they first meet me lol!
(and they think my sister and I are twins… i really don’t understand that one lolol)Well, I’m fifteen right now, but I turn sixteen in March. 😄
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooh! Okay! My guess is, usually older people like depressing stuff, so I guess around 17-18! Maybe a bit of a high ball tho…
I don’t like depressing things, I just like writing things that handle heavier topics😂
but you are correct -
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
18 actually.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
now i’m a little curious how old you think I am even though we haven’t interacted a whole, whole lot XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Heh.
Books 1 and 2 are about the same, if not a bit worse at times.
(I’ve been wanting to read that one! They have it at my library, I just need to go😅)
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you are soooo welcome, girly!!! 💜💜💜
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @ellette-giselle @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @smiley @anyone-else
ik this is for a fanfic I’m writing, but I wanted to share anyhow😛

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@lightoverdarknesss6
Oh awesome! 😃😄 That would be soo cool… mine is on the 5th….
-
Light replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@Ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009
Oh my gosh y’all this is gonna be so fun!!! 🤩 I think I’m free pretty much all of Saturday morning!! I can’t wait to meet all of you guys!! 🥹
@grcr Girl same!! I’m turning 16 in March too!! We could have the same birthday😌🤭
@Esther-c Aww I’m sorry Esther😭 But girl honestly, it’ll go by so fast and before you…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL THESE BOARDS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING🤩🤩🤩🤩
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you so much!!! <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s hilarious because it doesn’t make sense. XDXD I love the twins lol
- Load More

