@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
I was waiting at piano lessons (my brother goes before me) the other day and our teacher said something about ‘changing lanes’ and for a moment I wondered if I was in some bizarre dream where my brain was combining driver’s ed and piano lessons.
Turns out it was a song lol. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
How do you say Ahava? Uh-hah-vah? I like it (well, I guess I shouldn’t say that when I don’t know how it’s actually pronounced, but it looks like it would sound pretty 😅). If you like it and can’t think of any particular reasons not to keep it, I’d say go with it.
As for Thomas… hmm… is there a certain style/ethnicity of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@anyone what classes do you want to do?
Barnes is overseeing some literature-related class, so there’s that
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Emery, Colin, Jehan, Girard, Philippe, Lorin, Perrin, Nicolas, Richart and Olivier are French.
Some German ones are Alexander, Konrad, Hermann, Heinrich, Emmerich, Berthold, and Christian.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girl, sorry I haven’t really read more of your WIP yet. I’ve been pretty busy (which is why I kind of vanished for a few days). I’ll try to read some more and get you some feedback sometime this week.
-
Esther replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Um, yes!! I would love to see aesthetics!! You don’t even have to ask, girl. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okaaaaay, after I give them some decent shading. But only then. *Glares at your blackmail and poofs away*
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
*Meanwhile I sit here with a WWII era inspired fantasy, watching you talk* 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reconsiders*
NO. NO, I’LL NEVER GIVE IN! I’M TOO INSECURE , YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! *Struggles against my bonds*
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Heeyy Sara, I’m about a third through your story right now! What kind of critique do you want? Any specific concerns, stuff like that?
-
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Glad you found something new to be passionate about!! I hope the writing goes well!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
XD I have to read Alcatraz. Also, I can’t believe Leo has been compared to Mando as well. (Actually I can now that I think about it, because of the helmet.)
I have watched some of it! I loved the world build and the characters!
Yayy
Yes, unfortunately… I do have a phone 🙁
Nayy…?
Also, doesn’t Hil…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hello! It is even more nice to meet you!!!! Also, let me introduce myself! I am The lost journal (something from my main WIP) Also know as my real name Kefa, or my split personality, which is the magic potato! (Don’t ask questions…) I work for the potato army, but have also made a truce with the avocado army!
Tis a pleasure, Pot…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hi Freedom! I am intrigued. have you developed how these different arcs blend into the overall story? What’s the worldbuilding you’ve done like so far?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol
funny enough I delete a lot of my search history. All they’ll find is a bunch of tf2, star wars, and how to train your dragon stuff. Which might land me in hot water considering two of those are war-related properties, but other than that I think I’d actually be off the hook for a lot of allegations.
but yeah that doesn’t mean I don’t se…[Read more]
- Load More
