@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Umm… I need to figure some things out. My mom thinks I should use the book as a ref for a comic version of this story, and if I do that I may not need the writing to be edited too much, and if that’s the case then I won’t really be posting on here…… but idk…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve shared this chapter a lot on here. But here it is again, in its close to final state.
CHAPTER I
It was a beautiful spring day in Burne. The clear sky and bright sun alluded to summer. Flowers bloomed their pretty faces amidst the grassy neighborhood yards, and the wind whispered to the trees. The world displayed no favoritism to the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH Oh no, um… I may not be able to post a lot here. I might be taking another break from my novel… We’ll see idk… ugh.
*grumbles*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
To be honest, it doesn’t really matter either way. I was just surprised at that sentence in the book because I’d never thought of it that way before. You might throw other believers off too, or maybe I’m the only one… I don’t see it as a big problem.
Yeah 😆 I should probably change it. It just looks so cozy in there. . . *meanw…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, it makes sense. It’s just interesting. If God sacrificed animals in place of Adam and Eve so they didn’t have to die, why wouldn’t the Bible just say that? All it says in Genesis is that he clothed them with skins.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a day. It was super busy.
Okay, sounds cool! And yeah, kind of creepy too 😂 Carrot Cake sounds like a character. I like how you came up with the different races and how they become empowered when they fall.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Really, lol. Hmm… I feel like other people do, too, but I’m not sure because I haven’t read too many people’s writing. But you’re right, most of us don’t for the most part.
Also, random question. What made you choose the name Kefa? (You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry, Julian is having all the same questions as you most likely are.
I can tell 😂
Interesting. I didn’t know animals were killed in Adam and Eve’s place, even though I knew about sacrifices later. Where is it referenced as the first sacrifice?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy!! It sounds interesting—a little creepy, perhaps, but I’m intrigued!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry I didn’t get back to you yesterday! It was such a chaotic day and I didn’t get home until 8 pm.
I really like the way you handled their conversion through the journal entries! It was cool. Leon was a gladiator?? 😅
God slew two animals in [Adam’s and Eve’s] place.
Um, when was this?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I mean I understand they have to have some water in order to live, but didn’t you say somewhere else that Azers don’t like water? Or did I completely misunderstand and that’s just a Ottoline/Naami thing?
So I’m not completely sure about that XDXD
Mainly, they just are very possessive of their lands and don’t want trespassers XD especia…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl you should legit be an editor hahahaha you’ve always been sooooo good with critiques!!!
Thank you so muchhhhh
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Woah woah woah *Stumbles back* Thank you!! 😆<3 I’ll post more very soon! In the art chat of course; I don’t want to spam this topic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I’ve been catching up!
Very good so far, although this confused me a bit:
“Passing through Azer land,” the woman swung the tip of the flames towards them. Livia inhaled sharply as the heat collided with the moisture on her cheek, sizzling and popping loudly. “Drinking from Azer waters.”
I mean I understand they have to have s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Maybe I should give you the fanfic I wrote for these guys, since I dump stuff about them on you all the time. Sorry for that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper aww cute! I like the style.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol
*Snorts* That’s pretty funny, I like it
-
whaley replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribes* I’m not very professional, but I like hobby art and this will be an interesting topic. 😁
- Load More
