@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Fight Scenes in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lolll, funny, but legit too
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@koshka Sylph is very cute, by the way. I want to know how he dances.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I seriously need to update the foreign lit/etc. class, since it’s my character teaching the class. Posting this reminder for myself, so maybe I get it written tonight.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Umm… I think I just tried to tag you by your CWW name…? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Great topic!
I don’t know, I’m sure they affect my writing a lot more than I realize. The one that has the most is obviously reading
but I don’t know if that counts. XDA lot of my projects for a while had something to do with space and flying starships, because I read Skyward by Brandon Sanderson and loved it. I guess that’s an…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
tbh, I am also confused about the teachings XD And I do wonder why. But also I get this feeling of fullness after going to confession. So whatever it is, I think I am going to stick to it! Also thanks for the prayers. I won’t be able to get back to anyone for a while btw. I AM GOING SKIING! ^o^
I agree, it does help to tell oth…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I only have a few hobbies tbh, but I don’t know how many of them bleed into writing. I do know a lot of the things I do revolve around my characters and their world. To be honest, I feel like writing bleeds into my other hobbies more than others do to it, especially considering my writing is the base for the future animations I plan to make.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
okay hahahaha sounds good lol
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
so yeah, thank you again!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper it’s actually looking really good so far! I have Sniper’s shading done and will start work on Medic soon.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Doesn’t everyone have at least a fragment of virtue though? (Sorry, I don’t mean to shut down everything you’re saying, this is just my thoughts. 😅) I’m not saying they have to be someone that the readers will look up to and be like, “Oh my word I want to be just like them.” I understand mankind is sinful and there probably are people out there t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Now, you mentioned your characters not knowing God. And I liked how you put that—“without God there is no hope.” But…you have to think that these characters are probably looking for hope, right? Even just an occasional thought of wishing there was a way out of this darkness they’re living in.
So I know with where they’re at right now,…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
well, my stories are mostly fan fiction anyway so that could be considered a part of it—like, I love (insert fandom) so much I can’t help but write stuff for it. Even in my original works, this bleeds through—Headstriker, Coal, and Chisel, some OC’s I created for a story I’m writing with a friend, were based off various combinati…[Read more]
- Load More
